November 16, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 174538 times)

July 20, 2017, 04:55:21 AM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Surely you'd prefer to see Davies, Dowell and Barkley in the same team?

Baggage optional.

You spelt Rooney wrong... It doesn't start with a B
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 20, 2017, 04:56:01 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be okay with them bringing whatever baggage they want as long as Walsh finds us a nice young Himalayan porter with plenty of potential.

Don't make this issue your Everest mate
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 24, 2017, 11:03:55 PM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
People complaining cos all the players stopped for photos etc on way out of finch farm but Ross went out the back way.

It's a tough place at the moment. Surprising he is at Finch Farm so soon after "surgery".

July 30, 2017, 10:45:04 PM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That would be great for us in a way. Would weaken them instantly.

August 09, 2017, 07:38:01 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fancy putting your money where your mouth is, with a friendly wager?

I will take that bet.

August 22, 2017, 08:42:14 PM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
20m is all we're getting? That's fuck all!

We should put a Jew in charge of negotiations.

This sort of shit needs to stop. It's disgusting.

September 01, 2017, 10:27:41 AM
Reply #21

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
   I agree with all that Ross is entitled to his wages and to leave for nothing... but then in life there is right way to do things. Things that do not leave a bitter taste in the mouths especially about the club you love.

It a shit way to treat your boyhood club, the club you support and the club that made you who you are.

September 02, 2017, 11:22:33 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I am honest here when I say I can't stand Barkley right now, I really can't. But if you have me the choice between Barkley and Koeman... it's Barkley everytime

September 10, 2017, 09:20:33 PM
Reply #23

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But maybe that's what he needs. Someone to simplify his role and give him a job.

For the record. Sissoko was immense yesterday. Power running from midfield. He is the type of player we need.

September 12, 2017, 01:11:29 AM
Reply #24

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Sissoko was excellent. Made so much space for Kane, Alli etc as he provided the extra man all the time. People underrate him massively. very good player. never stops running.

September 12, 2017, 01:35:41 AM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
And Muslim? ;)

HAHA! Ddn't think he was....  :whistle: