July 17, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 159449 times)

August 25, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What's a fotf

Famous on Their own Forums?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 29, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ox will play over Moses, been good at RWB I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 30, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gerrards his hero isn't he.

He's pretty clearly not a CM though, playing the best togger of his career in a role where he can just run but reckons he's going to be the number 8 at a club who've just signed naby keita.

Always did think the ox and Barkley were quite similar.

August 31, 2017, 12:30:14 AM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never heard any quotes off him

Fixed.

Incidentaly exactly what we said Rom should have done to ensure a blissful and smooth separation.

August 31, 2017, 02:42:29 AM
Reply #79

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
None of you have even seen this fucker play.

He's the Portuguese Ross Barkley by the way.

August 31, 2017, 02:56:51 AM
Reply #80

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think that turning down 100k a week plus would suggest he thinks he's better than he is.

What else could it suggest it means

September 01, 2017, 02:26:09 AM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
he's staying

Make-up or stay of the inevitable so you think?

September 02, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
Reply #82

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let's put our rational hats on here, guys.

A thousand times no

September 02, 2017, 07:20:11 PM
Reply #83

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri looking bad.

September 10, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
Reply #84

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
But maybe that's what he needs. Someone to simplify his role and give him a job.

For the record. Sissoko was immense yesterday. Power running from midfield. He is the type of player we need.

You've had quite a bad year for being a contrarian. Simply no need for the sissokho line other than to be a WUM.

That said, I agree in the sense that I'd have Barkley in our starting line up for that reason...he's different to what we have and can carry the ball, turn a man in midfield etc.

September 10, 2017, 11:53:06 PM
Reply #85

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

can only dream, i'd keep Barkley over Koeman all day,  I just wish Koeman dont piss off other youngsters or Evertonians, I really cant see Koemans Nonumber9 game working, im afraid if he stays all season we will finish very close to the relegation places. (thats how dreadful we have been)

We really need someone to steady the ship and give us some direction/style of play.

This is an overreaction.

September 12, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
Reply #86

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

im not stating that tho, all im stating is we will struggle to break those teams down, unless we change the way we set up, if we dont  change up, we will find ourselves lower down the table, im basing that off having no game plan or style of play and playing players in their wrong positions..  i hope all that changes. and Koeman becomes more positive.

But we don't really know how we will do against a team that aren't boss or when the players have bedded in a bit more.

So just relax a little.