November 20, 2019, 06:13:57 AM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 221642 times)

August 12, 2017, 03:31:17 AM
Reply #150

Ross

Best episode of a Game of Moans at Arsenal so far this season
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 12, 2017, 03:33:33 AM
Reply #151

Gash

Global Moderator
So is that Leicester just gone from top to bottom in about 3 minutes.

August 12, 2017, 03:34:57 AM
Reply #152

Cozzie

Haha what an absolute shit heap of a goalkeeper schmeical is.

August 12, 2017, 03:36:21 AM
Reply #153

sam of the south

Everthing that comes out of Carragher's mouth is complete guff.

He ain't got this job because of his intelligence or standing in the game.

It's purely because he's a gobshite who played for the shite.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2017, 03:38:18 AM
Reply #154

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Jim beglin commentary here
Simply simply lovely

August 12, 2017, 03:39:38 AM
Reply #155

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

Need more of this to shut him up.

August 12, 2017, 03:41:38 AM
Reply #156

sam of the south

Is Giroud saying goodbye 😃
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
Reply #157

Ross

Like Carragher myself think he's been better than Neville on the punditry bit for a while.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 12, 2017, 03:45:16 AM
Reply #158

Bluedylan

Like Carragher myself think he's been better than Neville on the punditry bit for a while.

Same
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 12, 2017, 04:05:56 AM
Reply #159

sam of the south

Really, mate?

I think Neville is many levels above Carragher.

Carragher struggles to complete sentences satisfactorily, much like Jamie Redknapp; I find myself cringing when they are trying to make a valid point (although they are nowhere near as bad as Robbie Savage)

Neville is eloquent, and is well-versed in the tactical side of the game as well.
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2017, 04:46:59 AM
Reply #160

Ross

Really, mate?

I think Neville is many levels above Carragher.

Carragher struggles to complete sentences satisfactorily, much like Jamie Redknapp; I find myself cringing when they are trying to make a valid point (although they are nowhere near as bad as Robbie Savage)

Neville is eloquent, and is well-versed in the tactical side of the game as well.

Yeah seriously. I think he's more balanced and analytical than Neville now. I think since Neville had his Spanish internship he's come back a little bit stale. Even though he's more articulate than Carragher hes lost maybe some empathy and impartiality that he had before.

That's not say he's not very good either, just think Carragher is the better one at present.

Oh and I'll not hear a bad thing about Savage. Top fella in all aspects away from punditry!

August 12, 2017, 04:50:17 AM
Reply #161

sam of the south

Yeah seriously. I think he's more balanced and analytical than Neville now. I think since Neville had his Spanish internship he's come back a little bit stale. Even though he's more articulate than Carragher hes lost maybe some empathy and impartiality that he had before.

That's not say he's not very good either, just think Carragher is the better one at present.

Oh and I'll not hear a bad thing about Savage. Top fella in all aspects away from punditry!

Ah well.

I think he's dreadful (and not JUST because he's one of them  :blush:)

Savage a nice fella is he?

I must admit, I only heard good things about him when he came down to Brighton.
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2017, 05:01:33 AM
Reply #162

Ross

Ah well.

I think he's dreadful (and not JUST because he's one of them  :blush:)

Savage a nice fella is he?

I must admit, I only heard good things about him when he came down to Brighton.

Yeah all about different interpretations of the same thing I guess mate.

Savage though is a very decent fella regardless of his (Sony award winning!) punditry skills.

August 12, 2017, 05:08:49 AM
Reply #163

sam of the south

Yeah all about different interpretations of the same thing I guess mate.

Savage though is a very decent fella regardless of his (Sony award winning!) punditry skills.

Haha, bless him, I actually find his enthusiastic but hapless soundbites quite endearing.

Have you had many dealings with him? 
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2017, 05:18:30 AM
Reply #164

Ross

Haha, bless him, I actually find his enthusiastic but hapless soundbites quite endearing.

Have you had many dealings with him? 

Not me no but I know a few people who've worked with him many times on different things and all love him which is unusual to hear.

He's sorted us tickets though a few times which is also worth backing his corner for!