October 18, 2019, 06:39:58 PM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 217397 times)

May 05, 2018, 11:05:00 PM
Reply #4785

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know if it says more about him, or Pardew. Bit of both you suspect but I can't imagine Pardew getting the chance to manage in the in PL again with what they're doing after he's left.

They started to fall apart under Pulis already, Pardew only made matters worse. A lot worse. Senior players out on the lash for the whole night and stealing a taxi worse.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 05, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
Reply #4786

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
On a tangent, Harry Kane is looking really crappy going into the World Cup right now. Looks completely out of sorts. Not sure if he's still injured or trying too hard to beat Salah he's making bad decisions...either way great timing.

May 06, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Reply #4787

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
On the ale for absolute days if west Brom manage to stay up.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 06, 2018, 06:12:05 PM
Reply #4788

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Atmosphere down here bouncing today. Pubs been open early, the club has got the big screen up in the concert room, smell of BBQs in the air. Come on the City
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 06, 2018, 07:42:57 PM
Reply #4789

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
any streams for city?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 06, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
Reply #4790

Alanvideo

Atmosphere down here bouncing today. Pubs been open early, the club has got the big screen up in the concert room, smell of BBQs in the air. Come on the City
..............................haha ' concert room '  took me back. Those signs concert secretaries used to put up like  T. Christie (voc)  , F.Carson (com.) Pies on sale 9-30 to 9-45 prompt.  lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 06, 2018, 08:31:16 PM
Reply #4791

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
See you all down here next season then!!
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 06, 2018, 09:08:35 PM
Reply #4792

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 06, 2018, 09:11:30 PM
Reply #4793

Ross

Canít understand why Guardiola hasnít brought and extra centreback on yet?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 06, 2018, 09:24:42 PM
Reply #4794

Shogun

Administrator
Great point for Huddersfield but nowhere near safe yet.

If Southampton beat Swansea on Tuesday then that’ll take them to 36 points on much better GD than Huddersfield.

If Swansea beat Stoke at home then they’ll be on 36 points as well with a better goal difference.

So Huddersfield still need a point if that happens from Chelsea or Arsenal.

May 06, 2018, 09:58:44 PM
Reply #4795

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why do City always play Hey Jude?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 06, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
Reply #4796

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I can hear the City fans celebration from the Etihad as Iím sat in my room :( so jealous.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 06, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Reply #4797

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
While I would love us to win the title, it must be really tough to get hyped up when it's been won for a couple of weeks and your team fumbles to a 0-0 draw at home to one of the worst sides in the league.

Very anti-climatic.

May 06, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
Reply #4798

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt itís that tough ...

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 06, 2018, 10:17:30 PM
Reply #4799

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt itís that tough ...

You know what I mean. A cup final victory, the adrenalin is flowing. A lackluster game a couple of weeks after its been done and dusted, and the adrenalin is nowhere near as much.