December 18, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 167959 times)

October 21, 2017, 03:47:04 AM
Reply #30

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Bilic could beat Koeman out the door. 3-0 down at home to Brighton now.

Potentially 3 premier league managers to go within a week?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 11, 2017, 02:27:04 AM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Grown men wearing socks over their knees looks ridiculous doesn't it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2017, 04:12:00 PM
Reply #32

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Pep doing the old Wenger thing of flipping out every time a team tries to not let them play

Itís a compliment!they fear they are gonna get bummed 6-0 by you!which they probably will if they play a high line and attack you from the off. Surely to God he can see why West Ham and Southampton did what they did?

They probably saw Liverpool go at them and get stuffed 5-0 or whatever and thought Ďyeah we donít want that to happen to usí

Not everyone has a bottomless pit of money to sign attacking talent, or the qualities of Guardiola as a coach, teams are entitled to just try and get out of there with a point if they can

No matter what Redmond said, pep was Defo being a bit of a prick to him and he was pissed off that Southampton didnít make it easy enough for City. Southampton knew they werenít as good as city and their plan almost worked. Same for West Ham

December 04, 2017, 06:48:49 PM
Reply #33

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
With the whole dive thing itís not just any dive that isnít seen will be punished with a 2 match ban after the event

Itís any dive which isnít seen and gives the team a significant advantage over the opposition in that game will be punished with a 2 match ban

I did see the Sterling dive but they didnít get a penalty because of it did they?

Out of interest, if Baines would have missed the pen, or if Palace won 3-2 would Niasse have still been banned as a result?

April 12, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Reply #34

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If you had a pen 8 mins into time added on, super high pressure to get you through to the champs league semis then could you wish for a better pen than that, an absolute thunder bastard from Ronaldo!

Please please please put the red shite to the sword, you beautiful man

April 24, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Roma actually like to play a high defensive line, and I don't particularly trust Kolarov or Fazio defensively. Dzeko has got 'missing written all over him tonight. My hopes are that DeRossi and Nainggolan are in full destruction mode to shut them down but can just see them playing right into Liverpool's hands

Be astonished if it isn't 3-0 after about 20mins

We all know that they are gonna win the whole thing don't we?!

April 25, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
Reply #36

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's done this. Just gotta hope that Real bring their A game. Ronaldo and Ramos are the types of win at all costs horrible bastards that we need. I've got Bayern down as bottlers

April 25, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This really is pathetic from Roma

April 25, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm fairly sure we were all horrendous people in past lives, and that's why we have to put up with this type of shite. Can't express how much I hate these total fucking scumbags. Everything about them is totally detestable. Just got to hope they are over confident and don't research their opponents for the final

Cristiano, if you are reading this, please to fucking God will you save us from a monstrosity of biblical proportions

April 25, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
Reply #39

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Well that ending was at least encouraging

Dangerous attacking 3 aside there are some major weak links in the Liverpool team

Still don't rate the keeper
Lovren is a donkey
Alexander-arnold is a kid and might lose his head in Rome
Henderson does not possess a brain

Hopefully a real hostile atmosphere next week

May 03, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
They are getting to that super cocky stage though, and this is usually their downfall

Just prior to the infamous Gerrard slip, a mate of mine was saying how they preferred to play the big sides, so was confident of a good 3 or 4-0 win against Chelsea as they would just blast them away

Sevilla in the Europa final and loads of their fans spent the day taunting us blues about it not being us rather than focus on the game

Last few days I've heard them saying they've nothing to fear about Real Madrid. Licking their lips at the prospect of coming up against them

What do Liverpool have to fear about Real Madrid?the side who have won more European titles than anyone else, the side with the competitions all time leading goalscorer and a team full of serial winners and also a snidey bunch of bastards!They haven't lost a knockout tie in European football for 3 years,  I really do hope they go into this assuming it's already in the bag

May 27, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
Reply #41

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anytime you are tempted to feel any sympathy for them, remind yourself how unbearable they wouldíve been.

Thank fuck

Haha

I watched the game with my mum and auntie at my mum's house, which is just by Goodison. Stopped at Anfield on the way home  and loads of reds got on singing and stamping their feet. Town would have been horrendous had they won

While I was waiting for the bus there were loads of cars gridlocked trying to get away from Anfield. The other way the road was virtually clear going to town. A fiesta bombs past, Windows down, 4 lads with Everton shirts on throwing V signs at the dejected stationary cars, the drivers  with their red scarves draped round their necks

My guys

My fucking guys!