December 16, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 167492 times)

May 07, 2018, 01:20:47 AM
Reply #105

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen the final scores. Nice to see Arsenal give Wenger a good send off by thrashing Burnley.

Took think if we'd have thrashed Saints, we could have had a shot at 7th next week if Burnley got pummeled again and we thrash the Hammers.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 10, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
Reply #106

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Season's over at last.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 12, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Reply #107

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can someone please explain why sky are showing the shites game v Brighton tomorrow?

Every game is being shown live here.

May 15, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
Reply #108

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully Villa will come up. They belong in the top flight. It was funny seeing them go down, but it's time for them to return. Plus my mate supports them and I miss the rivalry.

And we normally lose at Fulham (except the last couple of times).

May 27, 2018, 01:15:27 AM
Reply #109

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ah bollocks. Hate Fulham. Villa belong in the prem not them.

May 27, 2018, 03:41:16 AM
Reply #110

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I just caught the last few minutes. What happened to Salah?

May 27, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Reply #111

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wow that overhead goal was a bit special. Who scored that? I'm running in and out for a bbq at the moment.

May 27, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Reply #112

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It would be nice for Karius to bounce back and become Real's number 1 keeper and then play an absolute blinder in the champions league final against the shite in a few years time. Just to prove to them he is a good keeper.

May 27, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Reply #113

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Finally got to see the tackle. It wasn't near what I was expecting. Didn't look that bad at all and Salah was unfortunate in the way he landed. From the way I've seen it described he took Salah out with a tank.

Difference between the two clubs is that Real have more than one world class player they can count on.

June 03, 2018, 12:45:45 AM
Reply #114

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How is Ashley Young first choice left back?

Plus he seems to have been around forever.

Boring game since i started watching.

June 03, 2018, 12:47:45 AM
Reply #115

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nigeria's shirt is awful too. Bit of a clash going on. I miss old Wembley too. This just looks like any old stadium.

June 03, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
Reply #116

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why do Nigeria's players keep taking one another out?

June 03, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
Reply #117

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was thinking the same dude

And then the ref stops play lol

June 03, 2018, 01:12:18 AM
Reply #118

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Based on that second half, I doubt anyone in world football will be concerned about England.

June 03, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
Reply #119

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Mexico all over Scotland here but only winning 1-0.