September 20, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 145494 times)

February 05, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
Reply #2895

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Salah is on a different planet.

He will be gone in the summer.

Yeah, I'm not actually finding I hate him as much as I usually would a Liverpool player doing well as I'm that confident he's moved beyond Liverpool's level to the point one of Barca/Madrid/PSG will be in for him.

February 05, 2018, 12:29:34 AM
Reply #2896

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fuming because I was gonna do Salah 2-2 but did Kane instead.

February 05, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
Reply #2897

Ross

A club who’s had Gerrard and Suarez “winning” penalties for the past 15 years can’t really argue about players going down in the box.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 05, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
Reply #2898

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The first wasn't because Kane was offside, the second was very soft. Shame Kane couldn't capitalise, but that will be a big psychological blow to the rs.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

February 05, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Reply #2899

Macca77

Having a heated debate in the boozer with a few redshites, not a pen because vvd didn't see the player, my respone, its a foul anywere on the pitch, they agreed but not in the box.

Seething they are, im gonna shut up now

February 05, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
Reply #2900

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The first wasn't because Kane was offside, the second was very soft. Shame Kane couldn't capitalise, but that will be a big psychological blow to the rs.

How many points have they given up from a winning position this season? They're a better version of us under Martinez, it must become draining after a while and questions will follow Klopp around until he can see games like this out.

February 05, 2018, 12:32:09 AM
Reply #2901

Macca77

Can't be offside when an opposing defenfer touches the  ball

February 05, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
Reply #2902

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can't be offside when an opposing defenfer touches the  ball

He was offside when the original ball was played though.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

February 05, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Reply #2903

sam of the south

Having a heated debate in the boozer with a few redshites, not a pen because vvd didn't see the player, my respone, its a foul anywere on the pitch, they agreed but not in the box.

Seething they are, im gonna shut up now

Don't shut up, @Macca77 mate, take em all on, windmilling like a psycho, whirl like a catherine wheel, glass everywhere!
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 05, 2018, 12:37:56 AM
Reply #2904

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I thought it was a blatant dive by Kane for the first, contact or not, offside or not. He was well aware the ball was getting away from him and flopped. It was practically a starfish.

February 05, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
Reply #2905

sam of the south

They still deserved to lose, though, and yet they don't

February 05, 2018, 12:41:54 AM
Reply #2906

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Enjoyed that more than any everton game.

Felt more emotion as well, devestation to elation.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
Reply #2907

kramer0

Wow, just saw Salah's second. Great goal.

I thought it was messed up at the time that Roma only sold him for €42m (Salah's underlying numbers were incredible, he profiled like a star) and it's looking even worse now. Poor from Monchi not to get more for him.

February 05, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
Reply #2908

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wow, just saw Salah's second. Great goal.

I thought it was messed up at the time that Roma only sold him for €42m (Salah's underlying numbers were incredible, he profiled like a star) and it's looking even worse now. Poor from Monchi not to get more for him.

You'd be fuming if you were a Chelsea fan seeing how he and KDB have performed.

Just shows how important it is to give players time.

February 05, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Reply #2909

sam of the south

You'd be fuming if you were a Chelsea fan seeing how he and KDB have performed.

Just shows how important it is to give players time.

Both Mourinho decisions, I believe