October 22, 2019, 08:49:18 AM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 218018 times)

April 15, 2018, 08:23:05 PM
Reply #4320

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Newcastle v Arsenal has been decent first half. Cech though, seems like it might be one season too far right now. Shouldn't be letting that in at the near post.

April 15, 2018, 08:43:21 PM
Reply #4321

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why are Arsenal playing in blue?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 15, 2018, 08:46:02 PM
Reply #4322

Bluedylan

Why are Arsenal playing in blue?

They've had variations of a blue away kit for about 30 years.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 15, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
Reply #4323

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They've had variations of a blue away kit for about 30 years.

I understand they play in blue as an alternative kit, but why today? Red doesn't clash with black and white. In fact I'd say this shade of blue makes it harder to see.

Just curious is all.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 15, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Reply #4324

Bluedylan

I understand they play in blue as an alternative kit, but why today? Red doesn't clash with black and white. In fact I'd say this shade of blue makes it harder to see.

Just curious is all.

Think you have to wear it 'x' amount of times for sponsorships and all that.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 15, 2018, 08:51:23 PM
Reply #4325

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hope Arsenal trash these. The season would be an utter failure if the skunks finished above us.

April 15, 2018, 08:58:42 PM
Reply #4326

blob

Hope Arsenal trash these. The season would be an utter failure if the skunks finished above us.

bad news that the barcodes now lead 2-1 then...

April 15, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Reply #4327

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal are terrible away from home, well apart from against us of course.

Add to that they don't even care about the PL now with the semi finals of the EL on the horizon and I don't think Arsenal will come back to win this.

April 15, 2018, 09:00:21 PM
Reply #4328

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
bad news that the barcodes now lead 2-1 then...

I know. So used to useless teams like us rolling over and dieing against the big boys. Seems odd watching a team with some fight.

April 15, 2018, 09:02:58 PM
Reply #4329

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Given Arsenal's remaining fixtures and should they get through against AM then Burnley might well overtake them for 6th...which would be pretty amazing.

April 15, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
Reply #4330

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Given Arsenal's remaining fixtures and should they get through against AM then Burnley might well overtake them for 6th...which would be pretty amazing.

And if Southampton win the FA cup as well...

April 15, 2018, 09:06:27 PM
Reply #4331

Ross

Allardyce wont mind if Newcastle finish above us they were when he was appointed so it’s only to be expected.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2018, 09:16:35 PM
Reply #4332

Shogun

Administrator
Iwobi never seems to do anything.

April 15, 2018, 09:58:18 PM
Reply #4333

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

Just curious is all.

White shorts do clash with white shorts though.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 15, 2018, 10:01:56 PM
Reply #4334

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
White shorts do clash with white shorts though.

Newcastle play in black shorts normally though.