October 23, 2019, 07:08:59 AM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 218227 times)

May 03, 2018, 04:49:09 AM
Reply #4725

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They'll get battered in the final.
And win on pens
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Reply #4726

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
In all seriousness
Has there ever been a worse player to lift the champions league as a captian than Jordan Henderson
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
Reply #4727

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 03, 2018, 05:55:28 AM
Reply #4728

Ramjam

In all seriousness
Has there ever been a worse player to lift the champions league as a captian than Jordan Henderson
My thoughts exactly
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 03, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
Reply #4729

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Worried Ramos gets a red in the first ten minutes. It has that kind of feel to it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 03, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
Reply #4730

dangermouse

Two penalties they've got away with.

Two pens and Liverpool's second should never have been allowed. That arial challenge on Dzeko was a foul anywhere else on the pitch.
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

May 03, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
Reply #4731

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Worried Ramos gets a red in the first ten minutes. It has that kind of feel to it.

I agree with you but I can also see Lovren getting sent off as he is their weak link at the back.

May 03, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
Reply #4732

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
They are getting to that super cocky stage though, and this is usually their downfall

Just prior to the infamous Gerrard slip, a mate of mine was saying how they preferred to play the big sides, so was confident of a good 3 or 4-0 win against Chelsea as they would just blast them away

Sevilla in the Europa final and loads of their fans spent the day taunting us blues about it not being us rather than focus on the game

Last few days I've heard them saying they've nothing to fear about Real Madrid. Licking their lips at the prospect of coming up against them

What do Liverpool have to fear about Real Madrid?the side who have won more European titles than anyone else, the side with the competitions all time leading goalscorer and a team full of serial winners and also a snidey bunch of bastards!They haven't lost a knockout tie in European football for 3 years,  I really do hope they go into this assuming it's already in the bag
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 03, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Reply #4733

Cozzie

They are getting to that super cocky stage though, and this is usually their downfall

Just prior to the infamous Gerrard slip, a mate of mine was saying how they preferred to play the big sides, so was confident of a good 3 or 4-0 win against Chelsea as they would just blast them away

Sevilla in the Europa final and loads of their fans spent the day taunting us blues about it not being us rather than focus on the game

Last few days I've heard them saying they've nothing to fear about Real Madrid. Licking their lips at the prospect of coming up against them

What do Liverpool have to fear about Real Madrid?the side who have won more European titles than anyone else, the side with the competitions all time leading goalscorer and a team full of serial winners and also a snidey bunch of bastards!They haven't lost a knockout tie in European football for 3 years,  I really do hope they go into this assuming it's already in the bag

Was all sounding good up until the last paragraph. "Havent lost a european tie in 3 years" it will come to an end via those bastards.

May 03, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
Reply #4734

Macca77

Both teams can't defend (apart from VVD and Ramos)
Both have amazing attackers
Real have by far the best midfield, Henderson and Milner V Kroos and Modric

Real win this

May 03, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
Reply #4735

Mayor Farnum

I hate everything.
Something clever written by someone else.

May 04, 2018, 01:14:12 AM
Reply #4736

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Like the look of Athleticos new stadium.

May 04, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
Reply #4737

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Costa scores just before halftime against Arsenal.

May 04, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
Reply #4738

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
This Arsenal side could use a Giroud right about now. Nobody is wanting to shoot.

May 04, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
Reply #4739

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Good game though.