October 22, 2019, 03:15:08 AM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 217973 times)

February 20, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
Read 217973 times

Evertonian in NC

I would like to thank Stonesy for the $2500+ he made me (I took Wigan to win at +2200 right before kickoff).

Christ, those last 10 minutes were nervy af.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 20, 2018, 03:58:45 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

High time sommet interesting happened in this FA Cup, plus after that UEFA performance, City were ripe for a letdown.  3 comps is enough to boss, really.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 20, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Said it was a red

Alone among the "name" managers, he's really a stand-up dude.

May 26, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Not only because I put 200 Ameri-quid on Whitey, for the League's and my eyes' sake, I just can't take Villa's dire shite coming back up.  Fulham fucking deserve this.

The Shite are gonna win 3-1, though.  Only reason I merely bet modestly on them doing so is I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror as is.

/no, I will not watch, and yes, I absolutely with all my heart want the Spanish asshole side to give them a hiding.

May 26, 2018, 11:47:20 PM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

by all rights, this should be 2 or 3

May 27, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

That Grealish cunt seems a bit of a cunt, yeah?

May 27, 2018, 12:39:51 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

Love him if he played for your team

well thank fuck he is teammates with John Terry on a "Tory bastard" side, then!  :D

May 27, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
Reply #7

Evertonian in NC

Gonna be about 10 minutes injury time.

how ever many minutes Anthony Taylor thinks they need

May 27, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

hahhahahahahahahahahha, fuck off and cry, you racist piece of shit.  Go find a racist piece of shit side to play for in my racist piece of shit country.  :D

May 27, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

You go on RAWK for a touch of voyeurism and it's nauseating. Ramos is the devil, the referee cheated them, they're cursed (wtf!) and then the usual pages and pages of sentimental garbage about spirit and special club etc

Couldn't be happier that it all crashed and burned. No sympathy for Karius particularly. A bit more for Salah I suppose, with the WC (but even that's more for Egpyt), but overall I hope he's injured all summer and that this damages his start to the season next year.

And I make no apologies for any of that. I reckon about 80-90% of them were pretty sure they were going to win it. Delighted they're all miserable.

Fuck each and every last one of them to the core of their rotten non-souls.  Time to pull up YouTube footage of Slippy G falling down again.