January 22, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Author Topic: Renato Sanches  (Read 3087 times)

June 29, 2017, 08:51:58 PM
Reply #15

Robioto

Mbappe, Dembele (Dortmund), Saul, Renato Sanches

All shouts we've had on here this summer with one thing in common. At the moment we have absolutely no chance of signing any off them.

June 29, 2017, 08:59:49 PM
Reply #16

Macca77

All shouts we've had on here this summer with one thing in common. At the moment we have absolutely no chance of signing any off them.

Makes a refreshing change from Riquelme and Moutinho

Or remember the excitement over Sean Davies from Fulham, those where the days

June 29, 2017, 09:09:10 PM
Reply #17

Toffee1

Do you remember when we were linked with signing Brazilian World Cup striker Muller during Mike Walker's tenure? Glad we have seen the back of those days.

June 29, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Remember we had no chance of signing Delofeu on loan or Lukaku but got them both signed so I say it's good to dream guys ....for far to long we've been (we would be lucky to get a Nugent or Bolasie team) ....visions of our future differ greatly among the more pesimistic ...it's like some actually believe the nonsense the r*d shite spread about us.

June 29, 2017, 09:26:47 PM
Reply #19

Macca77

Do you remember when we were linked with signing Brazilian World Cup striker Muller during Mike Walker's tenure? Glad we have seen the back of those days.

Remember that well, cheeky bastard didn't want to pay any tax at all and wanted regular flights back to Brazil.

Ravinelli was another one, turning up at Goodison with his entourage, looked like the Mafia

June 29, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
Reply #20

Robioto

Remember we had no chance of signing Delofeu on loan or Lukaku but got them both signed so I say it's good to dream guys ....for far to long we've been (we would be lucky to get a Nugent or Bolasie team) ....visions of our future differ greatly among the more pesimistic ...it's like some actually believe the nonsense the r*d shite spread about us.

I'm an extremly optomistic blue and I like to dream, but I'm also realistic. Those players listed are not the type of plyers we would be able to sign.

If they were available there would be a whole queue of teams going in for them that would be ahead of us. These aren't just hot prospects they are all established 1st team players in better teams than us (maybe Renato Sanches is an exception to be fair at Bayern, but would still be courted by far more attractive teams than us if he was available).

Lukaku and Deulofeu are entirely different examples. Lukaku had played 10 times and Chelsea and scored none and was nowhere near the first team after being on loan at West Brom. Deulofeu was never going to get in Barcelona's team at his age and Martinez did well to get him on loan and eventually buy him, but lets be honest, that has hardly worked out well...

Everton are a big club, but we have a long way to go, all we have done is got a bit of money and started doing business the right way. In real terms we are the 7th best team in England and some way off the teams above us and the top teams around Europe. That is a fact at the moment. Give it another year or 2 of greater sucess then we can realistically dream about pulling off a transfer of this quality of established young player.

I will concede though, Renato Sanches is a more realistic prospect than the other 3 players listed, especially a potential loan, as he has struggled to establish himself at Bayern following a very good Euros last year. But I still think other teams would be interested who are higher up the pecking order even if we were interested now.

June 29, 2017, 09:46:38 PM
Reply #21

BlueNoseMike

Lukaku and Del had nowhere near the pedigree of the players mentioned. Lukaku comes close to Sanchez in that they both have hardly played for their previous clubs,  but Lukaku was already out the door and didn't have quality performances at an international tournament behind him like Sanchez has.

I'm not even going to compare Lukaku and Del (when we signed them) to Mbappe, Dembele and Saul. It's a different ball park. Nah, it's a different fucking planet

June 29, 2017, 09:49:02 PM
Reply #22

MmmBlueRamirez

We ended up with the wrong SD...
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 29, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Reply #23

gizzblue

Lukaku and Del had nowhere near the pedigree of the players mentioned. Lukaku comes close to Sanchez in that they both have hardly played for their previous clubs,  but Lukaku was already out the door and didn't have quality performances at an international tournament behind him like Sanchez has.

I'm not even going to compare Lukaku and Del (when we signed them) to Mbappe, Dembele and Saul. It's a different ball park. Nah, it's a different fucking planet
Yeah thanks for making my point clearer  ....the more pesimistic .....

June 29, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
Reply #24

Robioto

Yeah thanks for making my point clearer  ....the more realistic .....

Fixed it.

June 29, 2017, 11:11:07 PM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

Is he that good? I don't mean so much for us but I don't see the potential worldbeater Bayern thought they were getting

June 29, 2017, 11:56:27 PM
Reply #26

Ridge

I'm not sure we have that much of a chance, given his profile and how few transfers have gone through so far. It's not exactly a Van Der Vaart type situation as window hasn't even opened yet, but lots of clubs are already starting to see plans take shape and undoing and rethinking everything can be too much of a risk. It sounds like Bayern actively want to get rid as he has a large amount of add ons from transfer fee from Benfica.

Supposedly Bayern have dropped price to 23m but you'd think he is going to cost nearer to 30m. For that kind of money, a club would have to do some sizeable adjustments to plans and that's if it's an area they were looking for a player. It seems highly likely that price has only come down as interest or not at a higher price anyway and Bayern do want to shift.

The player himself says he is happy to stay, or open to leaving. Think he may well come to PL, but not sure it's likely to be with us.

June 30, 2017, 12:12:45 AM
Reply #27

Toddacelli

Genuinely thought this was a made up name when I saw it!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 30, 2017, 12:14:07 AM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Would prefer to just rento him to be fair
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 30, 2017, 12:35:29 AM
Reply #29

SANA_DR0

the only Sanchez i would want us to rento would be Alexis.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....