July 23, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Author Topic: Renato Sanches  (Read 3876 times)

June 30, 2017, 12:45:54 AM
Reply #30

Sixx1402

I'm not sure we have that much of a chance, given his profile and how few transfers have gone through so far. It's not exactly a Van Der Vaart type situation as window hasn't even opened yet, but lots of clubs are already starting to see plans take shape and undoing and rethinking everything can be too much of a risk. It sounds like Bayern actively want to get rid as he has a large amount of add ons from transfer fee from Benfica.

Supposedly Bayern have dropped price to £23m but you'd think he is going to cost nearer to £30m. For that kind of money, a club would have to do some sizeable adjustments to plans and that's if it's an area they were looking for a player. It seems highly likely that price has only come down as interest or not at a higher price anyway and Bayern do want to shift.

The player himself says he is happy to stay, or open to leaving. Think he may well come to PL, but not sure it's likely to be with us.

We don't need him now anyway, he's too similar to Klaassen, box to box midfielder, we've already got 3 with Davies and to a lesser extent Schniederlin

And then there is Besic to come back at some point, along with Barry and Gana our midfield is packed to the rafters
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 30, 2017, 01:09:45 AM
Reply #31

velimski

the only Sanchez i would want us to rento would be Alexis.

How about a 'dirty'?

June 30, 2017, 02:16:42 AM
Reply #32

Morta75

A loan move would be the best we can get out off something here I think... He would like to go to a club he would get play time (world cup coming up next summer so many players like to be in a club they will get game time to be selected).

June 30, 2017, 02:57:43 AM
Reply #33

Ridge

We don't need him now anyway, he's too similar to Klaassen, box to box midfielder, we've already got 3 with Davies and to a lesser extent Schniederlin

And then there is Besic to come back at some point, along with Barry and Gana our midfield is packed to the rafters

You forgot McCarthy as well, but him and Besic could make way and already are walking around with price tags on. Barry has been a great servant to us throughout, but he's on overtime in borrowed time.

The time to buy really exceptional players is when they are for sale, and if he falls into our sphere, we'd be mad not to consider him. We are not first in line for the best players each window, so when a big option comes open and we have the cash, sometimes you take it while it's there.

Still think a big club is lurking waiting to move, but if we could get him for around price quoted, we could sell McCarthy and cover most of the fee. Ultimately it depends on the quality of the player, not the circles he moves in, but his age and ability puts him out of reach under normal circumstances.

Bayern want to sell, as the deal with Benfica contained €45m of add ons and they've only paid a years worth so far. Read that he was on €3m per year, which would be somewhere around 70k per week. So add ons are probably double or more the cost of his wages per year, so can see why they'd rather cut their losses.

June 30, 2017, 10:03:26 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
another one for @Rhys The Isco File.

Foolishly I read one of goes jarg stories hat he's available for £23m and now I believe we have a chance.

Would be a barkley replacement I could get on board with. Mainly because he's incredible for my Torino PES side alongside Bazoer in the muscleyist midfield in Serie A.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 30, 2017, 10:10:03 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Foolishly I read one of goes jarg stories hat he's available for £23m and now I believe we have a chance.

Would be a barkley replacement I could get on board with. Mainly because he's incredible for my Torino PES side alongside Bazoer in the muscleyist midfield in Serie A.

Castillo up top?

June 30, 2017, 10:38:59 PM
Reply #36

blue slug

Castillo up top?

Haha I remember that name from the first pro evo footy game, really took me back that ram

June 30, 2017, 10:52:39 PM
Reply #37

SANA_DR0

Haha I remember that name from the first pro evo footy game, really took me back that ram

He was the dude with the thighs??

scored against Lens? that thunderbolt?
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 30, 2017, 06:10:22 AM
Reply #38

Bob Sacamano

November 30, 2017, 06:13:51 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's having a weston ain't he
Simply simply lovely

November 30, 2017, 06:35:12 AM
Reply #40

bluenuck

fuckin hell, Renato!

lolol lolol lolol

November 30, 2017, 06:57:29 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Poor lad, looks totally out of water doesn’t he.

absolute demon for me in CM for Everton two pes games back to back.

Supposed to be the next big thing wasn’t he - always looked like the Portuguese Roscoe to me. Good dribbler, good passer, big peg and no brain.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 10:52:03 AM
Reply #42

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

HAHA. Passed to the red bull advertising hoarding. Bloody brilliant.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 30, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
Reply #43

GrantyBoy78

A proper ‘FIFA’ signing.

November 30, 2017, 06:33:07 PM
Reply #44

SANA_DR0

only seen him a few times.. his Debut for Swansea was fucking awful... lol looks over-awed if thats possible.. seems like he has the skill/technique... but just doesnt concentrate or seem to care.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....