November 23, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Author Topic: [News]Onyekuru delighted to have joined Everton  (Read 3652 times)

September 09, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
Reply #30

blue slug

so who was the killer?  :eh:

Colonel mustard in the shit house with a strap on

lolol

deCoubertin

September 09, 2017, 04:53:35 AM
Reply #31

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 09, 2017, 05:39:56 AM
Reply #32

SANA_DR0

took both his goals well,, easy chances i know, but you still gotta be in the correct position.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 09, 2017, 08:44:01 AM
Reply #33

Ridge

Good start for him, should get a lot of goals this season. Have to expect to end up as league top scorer.

Anderlecht knew he was out of their league, they couldn't compete financially for him. He needed another year in Belgium to get citizenship.

Think he would have been at Arsenal if he get special disp. on work permit issue.

September 09, 2017, 04:43:47 PM
Reply #34

Danny

Good start for him, should get a lot of goals this season. Have to expect to end up as league top scorer.

Anderlecht knew he was out of their league, they couldn't compete financially for him. He needed another year in Belgium to get citizenship.

Think he would have been at Arsenal if he get special disp. on work permit issue.

The benefit of deals like this is that if he gets 25 ijln Belgium and a Belgian citizenship even if we don't want him we'll probably triple our money.

The advantage we have over Chelsea these days is that we can offer a clear route to the first team for the best talents.

September 09, 2017, 06:55:11 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

oh, we want him

#HammerinHank
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 14, 2017, 03:46:45 AM
Reply #36

School of Science

Two more goals for Onyekuru tonight away to Mechelen for Anderlecht.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 14, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like he is playing out wide

Simply simply lovely

October 14, 2017, 01:54:31 PM
Reply #38

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 14, 2017, 02:20:25 PM
Reply #39

Toddacelli

13 games
7 goals

That's decent. Don't care that it's the Belgian league. We'll have some team in 5 years time!

Til then I'm mostly supporting the U23's

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 14, 2017, 05:41:48 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really impressive return after moving teams and basically replicating his breakout year in a different set up.

Quietly excited by this lad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 14, 2017, 05:53:51 PM
Reply #41

Bluedylan

Do we want to bring another talented young lad into this shitstorm?

If Koeman's gone by January, sound. If not, leave the kid in Belgium for now. Could do without him being alienated and having his confidence gradually destroyed by poor man management.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 14, 2017, 06:20:14 PM
Reply #42

Lxxx

Just another talented youngster on the books. We’ve got so many now, genuinely talented, not just like every club who believes their kids are decent.

We’ve got to be developing a system soon to slot these boys into, not just bumbling through from one game to the next changing tactics and players just to get something out of the game.

October 17, 2017, 07:32:19 PM
Reply #43

van der Meyde

October 17, 2017, 08:18:01 PM
Reply #44

Lxxx

I won't pretend to know what these graphs mean but if a nerd is impressed enough to call it stompy then I'm in.