November 23, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

Author Topic: Sandro Ramirez Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 12977 times)

July 04, 2017, 06:20:18 AM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
All goals Sandro Ramírez Málaga CF 2016/2017

I'm sure they're all wonderful goals, but the idiot who made that video clearly has no idea what contrast means.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

July 04, 2017, 02:03:57 PM
Reply #46

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Tim Sherwood just gave his appraisal on Talksport.

"He runs around a lot. He perhaps got double figures last season".

With that level of analytical insight I'm shocked that he's been run out of every club he's managed within 20mins.

July 04, 2017, 02:29:07 PM
Reply #47

Lazarou

With that level of analytical insight I'm shocked that he's been run out of every club he's managed within 20mins.

Imagine his team talks! How do these ex players/managers get into the media? They offer absolutely nothing, thankfully with the likes youtube and forums on t'internet we can get more of a insight. Shame he will be getting paid for it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:37:21 PM by Lazarou »

July 04, 2017, 02:35:32 PM
Reply #48

TheTone

Imagine his team talks! How do these ex players/managers get into the media? They offer absolutely nothing, thankfully with the likes youtube and forums on t'internet we can more insight. Shame he will be getting paid for it.

cause they got the gift of the gab, I would say most of us here know more about footie than lots of them but we'd most probably shit ourselves in front of the TV cameras

July 04, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
Reply #49

van der Meyde

Just done some classic YouTube research and he does look boss like.

A lot of his goals last year were from quite mad positions though...4 or 5 from really tight angles to the left and right of goal, another 4 or so from 25/30 yards. Wonder what he's like 1 on 1, I'd think he'd be a good finisher but it's always nice to see a range of goals rather than just like wonder strikes.

Watched a bit of his Barca days to see what he's like with the ball and I think he can ball a bit, dribbles well and didn't look like he couldn't keep up in the admittedly limited clips.
Given last season was the only season he scored a lot of goals, Im slightly concerned about how well he'll keep it up.

It could be that he's excellent at shooting from outside the box, but the worry is that those mad ones from outside the box and wide don't go in for us this season...

July 04, 2017, 02:51:54 PM
Reply #50

School of Science

cause they got the gift of the gab, I would say most of us here know more about footie than lots of them but we'd most probably shit ourselves in front of the TV cameras

Think it's more to do with them being ex professional footballers and looking as if they know what their talking about........That is until you actually listen to them  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 04, 2017, 02:53:37 PM
Reply #51

eyesalwaysblue

What a bargain if he progresses with us.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 04, 2017, 03:38:18 PM
Reply #52

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Given last season was the only season he scored a lot of goals, Im slightly concerned about how well he'll keep it up.

It could be that he's excellent at shooting from outside the box, but the worry is that those mad ones from outside the box and wide don't go in for us this season...

Yup, that's what xG radars are all about. @kramer0 have you seen any radars for our new man?

I do think the tools he has - pace, directness, movement, dribbling and goals look like they'll translate well, but yeah the amount of low xg shots that he converted was a bit disconcerting.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 04, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
Reply #53

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

July 04, 2017, 03:46:53 PM
Reply #54

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

July 04, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
Reply #55

Jamokachi

I'll be honest, those graphs means absolutely fuck all to me. The boil my brain.

July 04, 2017, 03:59:04 PM
Reply #56

formerKHL

Imagine his team talks! How do these ex players/managers get into the media? They offer absolutely nothing, thankfully with the likes youtube and forums on t'internet we can get more of a insight. Shame he will be getting paid for it.

It appears that if you pretend to know something about something you get to be an "expert pundit" on these media outlets nowadays...

most of them are rubbish...and merely state what the channels/stations wanna hear....look at Darren Gough on Talkshite....an ex cricketer whose expert football opinion is constantly pushed on TS....I "sort of know" in a roundabout way Darren Gough....his claim to football expertise is he played for Barnsley boys....if you know that level of football..particularly when he played...well enough said....expert?   far from it....

July 04, 2017, 04:00:04 PM
Reply #57

stirlingblue

Given last season was the only season he scored a lot of goals

He's 21, and last season is the first season that he's played a decent amount of games, of course he's not been banging them in before then!

July 04, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
Reply #58

Macca77

July 04, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Reply #59

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I'll be honest, those graphs means absolutely fuck all to me. The boil my brain.

I've startd to get to grips with them.

As with all statistcs/graphs they mean - in isolation - fuck all.
It's all about comparison though. So they only do any good when you have looked at a fair few of them (all in identical format) so you start expecting to see spikes in certain places etc