December 19, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

Author Topic: Sandro Ramirez Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 31457 times)

November 06, 2018, 12:32:04 AM
Reply #420

Tony Clifton

Sandy Clownshoes there lolol

November 06, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
Reply #421

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I nailed this one, said he was shite in the U21 World Cup.

And we all know how important youth World Cups are when determining a player.

Only a matter of time.

November 06, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
Reply #422

Waltzer

Slightly aghast at how many people seem to be taking pleasure in an Everton player going through hard times. He never asked for the contract and came over here and gave it his best, sometimes things don't work out? Yes, he did make an arse of himself, but personally I'd still like to see him rekindle some of the form that made us first take an interest in him.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 06, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
Reply #423

kramer0

His goalscoring credentials were definitely overrated by Koeman and Walsh and he was always unlikely to reproduce his Malaga form but I don't think there was much evidence to suggest that he'd struggle controlling the ball or even staying on his feet.

Just a really strange case overall.

November 06, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
Reply #424

stirlingblue

His goalscoring credentials were definitely overrated by Koeman and Walsh and he was always unlikely to reproduce his Malaga form but I don't think there was much evidence to suggest that he'd struggle controlling the ball or even staying on his feet.

Confidence is a fickle friend

November 06, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
Reply #425

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Looks like one of the least la masia players ever. Barely looks able to control his legs, absolutely bizarre.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
Reply #426

Waltzer

It is weird as we beat a lot of better teams than us to his signature, it was a bit of a coup at the time.
Is turned out to be very similar to Jeffers, got a big move on the back of one good season and failed to deliver. He's still got time but it looks like it's slipping away.

November 06, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Reply #427

sam of the south

Looks like one of the least la masia players ever. Barely looks able to control his legs, absolutely bizarre.

Maybe hes got a disease
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 06, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Reply #428

eyesalwaysblue

Maybe hes got a disease
Koemanitis is a nasty one,hard to shake off.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 06, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
Reply #429

Macca77

The excitement from some on here when we signed him was funny, it was based on a few youtube videos

November 06, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Reply #430

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I remember the night I saw that Sandro Ramirez Xg article and it dashed any hopes I had.

Hes an argument for taking xg seriously that lad. Goals dont always = performances.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
Reply #431

Normm

Of course, all footballers without exception have done something ridiculous in their career - and we can all remember the Yak's miss at the Word Cup or Neville's stupid dive. But, hey - just laugh it off and get on with life!

November 06, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
Reply #432

Lxxx

True. The lad barely looks like a footballer now, his inability to do even the basics correctly is baffling. The least you'd expect if his confidence is shot is to just play a safe game and play your way back in but he can't even stay upright.

November 06, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
Reply #433

TheTone

The excitement from some on here when we signed him was funny, it was based on a few youtube videos

I believe I dubbed him the new David Villa, not from youtube clips like, just 2 games I saw him play for Malaga on tv and I thought he was boss, plus I read some article describing how good he was written by the guy who originally scouted him

David Villa eh, kin Aston Villa more like

November 06, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
Reply #434

hannu

He never asked for the contract

am pretty sure he did