November 20, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 8457 times)

August 02, 2017, 04:17:06 AM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Shame but good move.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

August 02, 2017, 04:44:43 AM
Reply #76

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

August 02, 2017, 04:56:43 AM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 02, 2017, 05:00:10 AM
Reply #78

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
OMG! What a miserable lot they are.

Haha I was going to say the same

August 02, 2017, 05:03:39 AM
Reply #79

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
OMG! What a miserable lot they are.

Hahaha I love reading another team's forum
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 02, 2017, 05:26:12 AM
Reply #80

sam of the south

Only one of them was negative on there, the rest of them were dissing him for it, and bigging up Dowell.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 02, 2017, 05:47:15 AM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Got a soft spot for forest I'd like to see them back on the prem.

Watched them the other year when that Burke was breaking through and they had vellios up front and some mad LB who was just marauding but doing zero defending and I thought they looked great but they ended up shite for the rest of the season I think.

Looking forward to watching a few games and hopefully following dowell's outside the box screamer count (my guess is 4).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 02, 2017, 10:39:50 AM
Reply #82

Glory

Fuck! Pope is getting an absolute belting in there...

August 02, 2017, 07:27:37 PM
Reply #83

MmmBlueRamirez

Got a soft spot for forest I'd like to see them back on the prem.

Watched them the other year when that Burke was breaking through and they had vellios up front and some mad LB who was just marauding but doing zero defending and I thought they looked great but they ended up shite for the rest of the season I think.

Looking forward to watching a few games and hopefully following dowell's outside the box screamer count (my guess is 4).

First ever game I went to was Forest vs Everton.

The old man was a forest fan and me being me chose to support the other team...
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 02, 2017, 08:40:13 PM
Reply #84

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Great move for him with shades of what happened with Osmans career hopefully when he went to Derby

August 02, 2017, 10:32:42 PM
Reply #85

bigmanbob

First ever game I went to was Forest vs Everton.

The old man was a forest fan and me being me chose to support the other team...
Mine too, I can remember being in the paddock and John Robertson getting loads of grief for the size of his arse!!

August 02, 2017, 11:16:05 PM
Reply #86

SANA_DR0

What's his best position? Where did he start most of the u23 game, last season?

for england under 20's he seemed to be playing on the left side of midfield (not on the wing) either the left of the 3cm's or in the middle on the left if he was deployed with someone else,

i was pretty surprised when i saw koeman play him wide on the right, i see him more of a central midfielder..(has no pace to be on the wings)
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 02, 2017, 11:43:58 PM
Reply #87

MmmBlueRamirez

for england under 20's he seemed to be playing on the left side of midfield (not on the wing) either the left of the 3cm's or in the middle on the left if he was deployed with someone else,

i was pretty surprised when i saw koeman play him wide on the right, i see him more of a central midfielder..(has no pace to be on the wings)

Reckon you've got your telly upside down. I could swear he played right mid for u20s, hooking up well with Kenny st RB.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 02, 2017, 11:45:54 PM
Reply #88

SANA_DR0

Reckon you've got your telly upside down. I could swear he played right mid for u20s, hooking up well with Kenny st RB.....

infact your right, lol, he played it through to kenny many many times..  but i still go by he;s more  of a CM than a winger/ RM/LM
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 02, 2017, 11:47:57 PM
Reply #89

Ross

Clearly got him mixed up with Lookman, after all all footballers look the same.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.