November 21, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 27135 times)

October 29, 2017, 04:28:45 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he's putting in a decent season we should be pleased.

Love a left peg ping merchant, but that second shot was superb.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 05, 2017, 02:53:37 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone got his goal from the other day
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 05, 2017, 03:17:18 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
About twelve posts above

Oh yeah shit Iíve actually seen it before wtf

December 17, 2017, 12:52:07 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Left foot strikes always look better don't they

All left footers seem to be pya technicians

December 17, 2017, 03:21:34 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
think he has actually beaten my bet for outside the box pingers.

I really like the look of him as a togger player. Should model himself on Gylfi maybe, as a not too athletic but very technically sound advanced midfielder.

Ultimately a Lampard style outside the box ping merchant would do me nicely.

December 17, 2017, 06:16:02 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's got the deflections all sewn up already. :)

Exactly

January 08, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Itís a feature of sams teams that he actually does like individual creative players. No surprise to see Sigurdssonís form turn around.

Itís just, as has been mentioned, he doesnít do anything specific - just likes them to create a goal through being naturally creative and close to the box.