October 15, 2019, 10:56:16 PM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 32186 times)

July 15, 2017, 09:12:48 AM
Read 32186 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Carlton Palmer
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 20, 2017, 04:34:31 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
With Sig's transfer saga not showing any signs of being resolved and Barkley looking like he won't be fit by the start of the season I wonder if Koeman might be forced into giving Dowell a go, at least until January.

If he keeps looking threatening he won't be doing himself any harm whatsoever.

Will definitely be an option in Europe I think.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 17, 2017, 02:40:53 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I’d like to see it from behind the goal.

The fact that the keeper didn’t move suggests it took a slightly different flight to what he expected.

Either that or the keeper couldn't be bothered to move.