November 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 26808 times)

January 08, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
Reply #15

Ross

Honestly imagine being so delusional to think Allardyce places an enforces on young flair players who shine in passing attacking teams.

It seems all of a sudden we’ve had a new “Big Sam” beamed down from planet football and nothing that’s been seen so far either here or elsewhere ever existed. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Reply #16

Ross

He's the only manager to get the best out of ravel Morrison.

There's an example of him letting a young player flourish.

We're never going to play free flowing, open, expansive football under Sam Allardyce. That doesn't mean he's not going to use the so called 'flair' players.

Haha yeah Ravel Morrison flourished under him didn’t he...

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
Reply #17

Ross

Yes. The only manager to manage to get a tune out of him.

As I say, he's likes his attacking flair players. They just have to show they'll fit into his system and they'll get game time.

Haha “Get a tune out of him”? He played 20 odd games in about 4 years under Allardyce at West Ham.

January 08, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
Reply #18

Ross

Alright a riff then

Pink Floyd had long concept albums than Ravel Morrison spent time on the pitch under Sam Allardyce at West Ham.