December 13, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 27494 times)

December 17, 2017, 02:40:20 AM
Reply #165

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Deflection?

Yeah Iíd like to see it from behind the goal.

The fact that the keeper didnít move suggests it took a slightly different flight to what he expected.

December 17, 2017, 02:40:53 AM
Reply #166

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Iíd like to see it from behind the goal.

The fact that the keeper didnít move suggests it took a slightly different flight to what he expected.

Either that or the keeper couldn't be bothered to move.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 17, 2017, 02:43:59 AM
Reply #167

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Either that or the keeper couldn't be bothered to move.

Yeah he was a fair bit off his line so he could have just given up.

December 17, 2017, 03:21:34 AM
Reply #168

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
think he has actually beaten my bet for outside the box pingers.

I really like the look of him as a togger player. Should model himself on Gylfi maybe, as a not too athletic but very technically sound advanced midfielder.

Ultimately a Lampard style outside the box ping merchant would do me nicely.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2017, 03:22:35 AM
Reply #169

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
think he has actually beaten my bet for outside the box pingers.

I really like the look of him as a togger player. Should model himself on Gylfi maybe, as a not too athletic but very technically sound advanced midfielder.

Gylfi is one of the most athletic players we have, covers ground like a mad man
Simply simply lovely

December 17, 2017, 03:31:03 AM
Reply #170

Dr. Sponge

Looks deflected, but he did well holding off his marker. Deserved a crack at the first team next season.

December 17, 2017, 03:38:42 AM
Reply #171

Major Clanger

He's got the deflections all sewn up already. :)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 17, 2017, 04:25:15 AM
Reply #172

arteta4spain

Looks deflected, but he did well holding off his marker. Deserved a crack at the first team next season.
Deserves a crack at the first team in Jan. Iím made up heís pulling up trees at Forest, no pun intended! is he a no10 though or a cm? Seeing that Barkley could possibly never feature for us again. Weíve got someone possibly waiting in the wings!

December 17, 2017, 05:15:02 AM
Reply #173

ally2

Definite eye for goal but I've not seen enough minutes to know what he contributes beyond that

December 17, 2017, 06:16:02 AM
Reply #174

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's got the deflections all sewn up already. :)

Exactly
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 17, 2017, 06:22:25 AM
Reply #175

Ross

Gylfi is one of the most athletic players we have, covers ground like a mad man

Iíve seen faster lollipop men over 10 yards.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 17, 2017, 02:05:02 PM
Reply #176

howard1334

Iíve seen faster lollipop men over 10 yards.

His speed over short distances and quickness generally is definitely lacking, but apparently (and this shocked me) his top speed is not too shabby. He clocked over 30 KM in the first half of last match, which was the fastest of any player on the pitch at half time.

December 17, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
Reply #177

BlueForYou

A Le Tissier throwback
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 17, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
Reply #178

everton1952

Big decisions for Sam. Does he bring Dowell and maybe Connolly back or even Browning into a 25 player squad, and if so who does he dump? The other left back fella who they forgot to register as well, and does not even appear on the club website, his name escapes me, (ex-loanee at Fulham).

December 17, 2017, 03:53:02 PM
Reply #179

Bluebridge

Big decisions for Sam. Does he bring Dowell and maybe Connolly back or even Browning into a 25 player squad, and if so who does he dump? The other left back fella who they forgot to register as well, and does not even appear on the club website, his name escapes me, (ex-loanee at Fulham).
Luke Garbutt