October 22, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 26262 times)

January 08, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
Reply #240

oztoffee

FFS. Some of you people need a reality check. I was a bit ahem! about Sam coming here but certainly not anti. I think too many were getting the 'if he comes, we are a shit team because he only goes to shit clubs' thing.
Reality check: We were and are still shit. Give over with the hate and let the man do his job. He's working with the same players that Koeman bought and coached into a significant total fuck-up of a team, yet is getting results.

He's giving young players opportunities to show what they can do. Some aren't going to make it, no matter what others say. Allardyce sees these guys day in, day out at FF, he has experience far in advance of what probably almost everyone on this forum has. If there's anyone on here who thinks they can do better, why aren't you a Prem Manager?
 I despair at times about the ignorance and downright stupidity of some on here who are saying 'I don't like his football', or 'he's been here x weeks and we're still shit.' What the fuck do you expect? He inherited perhaps the worst Everton team I've had the misfortune to see, and I'm old enough to have seen many, trust me. As far as being shit is concerned, we will still be shit for some time yet, at least until we can improve the roster.

In the meantime, give the bloke a fair go. He's trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's arse and not doing too badly under the circumstances.
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

January 08, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
Reply #241

Ross

Yes. The only manager to manage to get a tune out of him.

As I say, he's likes his attacking flair players. They just have to show they'll fit into his system and they'll get game time.

Haha “Get a tune out of him”? He played 20 odd games in about 4 years under Allardyce at West Ham.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
Reply #242

ally2

Moving speech oztoffee, and I totally agree, but you're wasting your time with it on here.

January 08, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
Reply #243

ally2

Haha "Get a tune out of him”? He played 20 odd games in about 4 years under Allardyce at West Ham.

Alright a riff then

January 08, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
Reply #244

Bob Sacamano

Moving speech oztoffee, and I totally agree, but you're wasting your time with it on here.

Innit. I didn’t even read it and I strongly reject his ideas. 

January 08, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
Reply #245

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Haha “Get a tune out of him”? He played 20 odd games in about 4 years under Allardyce at West Ham.

I'd say his lack of games was due to his dreadful attitude which has lead to him being released from pretty much everywhere he's been.

But allardyce has still been the only manager to get something out of him.

Anyway, my point is allardyce isn't afraid of using flair players like you suggest.

He likes his flair players and won't hesitate to use them if they can prove they can fit into his system.

January 08, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
Reply #246

Ross

Alright a riff then

Pink Floyd had long concept albums than Ravel Morrison spent time on the pitch under Sam Allardyce at West Ham.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
Reply #247

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Have a day off you fucking divvy

January 08, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
Reply #248

Rodenplav64

He's the only manager to get the best out of ravel Morrison.

There's an example of him letting a young player flourish.

We're never going to play free flowing, open, expansive football under Sam Allardyce. That doesn't mean he's not going to use the so called 'flair' players.

Ravel Morrison being used with regards to football . Ross you stopped laughing yet ?

January 08, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
Reply #249

Lxxx

I know what you're saying @TheRam but to be fair the Morrison shout was a poor example.

January 08, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
Reply #250

Bob Sacamano

Tbf there was a lot of collective tossing off when the kid hit form. Plus he got a move to Lazio - my inner child calls that a baller move.

January 08, 2018, 05:54:12 PM
Reply #251

Cereal Killer

Tbf there was a lot of collective tossing off when the kid hit form. Plus he got a move to Lazio - my inner child calls that a baller move.

And now he's battling it out at the bottom end of the Mexican league

January 08, 2018, 05:58:35 PM
Reply #252

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So everyone is missing the point I'm making then?

January 08, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
Reply #253

KoemansNumberTens

And now he's battling it out at the bottom end of the Mexican league

If only he'd stayed with sam.

January 08, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
Reply #254

MmmblueBernard

So everyone is missing the point I'm making then?

That Big Sam likes flair players?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama