May 21, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 22576 times)

January 08, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
Reply #255

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Itís a feature of sams teams that he actually does like individual creative players. No surprise to see Sigurdssonís form turn around.

Itís just, as has been mentioned, he doesnít do anything specific - just likes them to create a goal through being naturally creative and close to the box.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 08, 2018, 08:09:46 PM
Reply #256

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Tbf I remember the 2013/2014 season people were saying Ravel Morrison should be going to the next World Cup in 2014. I remember TalkSport (terrible I know) having a poll about who should go out of Morrison, Barkley and someone else, and Morrison come out on top, he had a great season that year, looked like a future star. I haven't got a clue who his manager was at the time though.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 08, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
Reply #257

Rodenplav64

Itís a feature of sams teams that he actually does like individual creative players. No surprise to see Sigurdssonís form turn around.

Itís just, as has been mentioned, he doesnít do anything specific - just likes them to create a goal through being naturally creative and close to the box.

I think any Manager has to have someone with a bit of creativity in any team and it is hard to find one that doesn't . There is no doubt Sam gets hamstrung by his last few years rather than Bolton and some of the players he has had under him . He did actually get Van Arnholt and Borini playing really well .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:53:49 PM by Rodenplav64 »

January 08, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
Reply #258

Rodenplav64

January 08, 2018, 10:42:40 PM
Reply #259

Rodenplav64

Bournemouth (in the PL) next season would be an ideal loan.

I am not being funny but we are hardly Barcelona so whats wrong with him getting his development here and us spending less on average shit like Klassen and Schneiderlin ?

January 08, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
Reply #260

bogie

If he can bring attacking style to the team I'll gladly admit I'm wrong

No other Allardyce side has had attacking flair so it will be a huge thing for him to do

you really think that Bolton side could not play football as well as mix it up

January 09, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
Reply #261

Cereal Killer

you really think that Bolton side could not play football as well as mix it up

I'm all for giving him time before making a judgement, but people pedalling out Bolton constantly, that was 10-18 years ago ffs

1. Football has moved on a lot since then
2. If that was a key element of his managerial tactics, why hasn't he implemented anywhere else since?

January 09, 2018, 01:28:01 AM
Reply #262

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Back on subject

Be interesting to see what karanka does with him... He's quite a negative manger so could be a useful insight

Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2018, 01:35:54 AM
Reply #263

Shogun

Administrator
Back on subject

Be interesting to see what karanka does with him... He's quite a negative manger so could be a useful insight

They got a lot of talented young players in attack, weird appointment.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 09, 2018, 02:25:24 AM
Reply #264

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They got a lot of talented young players in attack, weird appointment.
They seem to either win or lose
Guess this is to turn them losses into draws

Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2018, 02:40:48 AM
Reply #265

bogie

Back on subject

you mean doom and gloom or a defence over every thing manager

January 09, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
Reply #266

Lxxx

Back on subject

If he improves his work-rate it'll be good for him. He's still referred to as quite a luxury player by the Forest fans as he goes missing a lot, so if he can turn the quiet periods into giving more without the ball then it'll stand him in good stead for the step up.

January 09, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Reply #267

mikey_blue

Probably the most successful loan since Coleman to Blackpool?

Really happy for the lad.

January 11, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
Reply #268

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

January 12, 2018, 12:08:13 AM
Reply #269

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Same agent as Stones and Barkley  :-[
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"