November 22, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Ružomberok  (Read 14590 times)

July 24, 2017, 01:24:07 AM
Reply #60

Evertonian in NC

As much as people seem excited about Lookman and he's clearly got the talent.

He's shown fuck all end product and all he's done in pre-season is give the ball away.

Dowell all day.

I think Lookman's speed will disrupt the defense and allow Rooney to drift into dangerous areas more easily.  Granted, I only saw the 2nd game, which was clearly Lookman's best.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 24, 2017, 02:12:16 AM
Reply #61

Chris

Administrator
Hope he goes with Kenny at right back. Lookman, Sandro and Rooney as the front three

July 24, 2017, 02:16:16 AM
Reply #62

toffee_scot

I want the strongest team possible as well but not at the risk of injuring him if his body isnt ready for an hour or more of a competitive game. He might be I dont know, they might think it isnt that long since the u-21 final and he will be ok. Just pointing out that there is a chance he might not play and Koeman might go with DCL, Lookman or Dowell instead and give him 30-35 minutes instead.

Possibly, it was just a prediction of this coming Thursday's lineup, I thought there would be a chance that Sandro would start in a front three with Rooney and Mirallas because we don't have too many other experienced options since Bolasie is injured plus Deulofeu and Lukaku are gone. Calvert-Lewin and Lookman could start instead. There might be a chance for Dowell if he has impressed Koeman very much in preseason however given the fact this is a competitive cup tie then Koeman might want to go more for experience in his 18 man squad and we seem to have enough first team players to tell a few of the pros that they won't feature.

July 24, 2017, 04:45:31 AM
Reply #63

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
After all the Comic Con coverage this weekend everytime i open the Everton forum i just see Everton v Thor: Ragnarok.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

July 24, 2017, 02:24:00 PM
Reply #64

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure our starting lineup will be the same (if Sandro is deemed ready) as in Genk. One thing for sure. Dowell deserves a place in the team. 

July 24, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Reply #65

Lazarou

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">🎫 | The Upper Visitors&#39; section is now on sale to home fans for Thursday&#39;s #UEL home leg.

Limited seats left!

➡️ https://t.co/HMzl5uJeIu pic.twitter.com/I3LcpjZwqw</p>&mdash; Everton Fan Services (@efc_fanservices) July 24, 2017
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

July 24, 2017, 07:21:37 PM
Reply #66

Alanvideo

Europa League ticket notice

Follow
Everton Fan Services ✔ @efc_fanservices
🎫 | #UEL home leg tickets will be posted out from today. Duplicates will be available from Bullens Road should they not be received in time.

Europa League tie heading for sell-out

Everton’s Europa League game against Slovakian side Ruzomberok is heading for a sell-out.

Only “limited” tickets remain for the Blues earliest ever start to a season, when five new signings could make their debuts and Wayne Rooney will enjoy a Goodison comeback.

This morning Everton announced that the Upper Visitors’ section on Bullens Road is now on sale to home fans, with “limited seats” remaining.

We are special ,we are Everton.

July 24, 2017, 07:22:38 PM
Reply #67

Shogun

Administrator
Hope we make it a boss atmosphere for Sandro et al
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 24, 2017, 07:24:33 PM
Reply #68

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Europa League ticket notice

Follow
Everton Fan Services ✔ @efc_fanservices
🎫 | #UEL home leg tickets will be posted out from today. Duplicates will be available from Bullens Road should they not be received in time.

Europa League tie heading for sell-out

Everton’s Europa League game against Slovakian side Ruzomberok is heading for a sell-out.

Only “limited” tickets remain for the Blues earliest ever start to a season, when five new signings could make their debuts and Wayne Rooney will enjoy a Goodison comeback.

This morning Everton announced that the Upper Visitors’ section on Bullens Road is now on sale to home fans, with “limited seats” remaining.

Am in Autocup scheme and was told two weeks ago that my tickets would be mailed to me , haven't even received my new season ticket yet, should I be worried ?

July 24, 2017, 07:30:18 PM
Reply #69

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Took the opportunity to get a seat in the Park End for the first time...last year I did the Gwladys Street end. Home games sell out very quickly nowadays.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

July 24, 2017, 07:36:47 PM
Reply #70

Evertonian in NC

thinking there's not gonna be any US television coverage, damn it all to hell
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 24, 2017, 07:48:28 PM
Reply #71

Alanvideo

Am in Autocup scheme and was told two weeks ago that my tickets would be mailed to me , haven't even received my new season ticket yet, should I be worried ?
...........ST's haven't gone out yet which is why they're giving out paper tickets for this game only - I hope.
I wouldn't panic ,the worst case scenario is you have to pick up at the Bullens Road.

July 24, 2017, 07:50:20 PM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I'm in the same boat

I'm assuming tickets are on their way and the season ticket will be posted the week before first home game?

July 24, 2017, 08:21:29 PM
Reply #73

KevtheRat

My brother received his paper tickets on Saturday.

July 24, 2017, 09:10:59 PM
Reply #74

Alanvideo

Now sold out. Capacity reduced to 34,500 due to on-going work.