November 25, 2017, 12:47:55 AM

Author Topic: KRC Genk Versus Everton Fc  (Read 6496 times)

July 23, 2017, 02:19:55 AM
Reply #255

dazfrancis

Thought Rooney looked like someone who's played at a higher level than everyone on the pitch there.

He still sees the game in a way only an absolute top class player sees it. Sometimes his one touch lay offs don't quite come off and he can misjudge those crossfield passes, but overall he very much still has it.

He looks like he is enjoying his football so much more than the previous few seasons. If you're enjoying your football you invariably tend to play well

Hopefully he still has enough in the tank to bag about 15 goals and score the winner at Anfield.

July 23, 2017, 02:52:08 AM
Reply #256

Fynci

Gana seems to have a new role, and I'm not sold. He has a much stronger defensive game than attacking game.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

July 23, 2017, 03:00:00 AM
Reply #257

Lxxx

Bet you fifteen thousand euros he's not..

I'm tempted you know.

July 23, 2017, 03:04:48 AM
Reply #258

Ross

I'm tempted you know.

Pffft grow a pair.

Double or quits on Sandro bagging 35 headers?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 23, 2017, 03:17:52 AM
Reply #259

Everton Mint

Pre-season game 3... but it's still mostly about fitness even at this stage.

And we have looked fit and that's a big improvement from 12 months ago.

If Koeman was concerned about our 'style of play' or 'new players gelling' he would always have to play the best XI and that wouldnt get everyone enough game time.

Trust him to know what he's doing and if we arent good enough to beat Ružomberok with these players then we should all go home.

July 23, 2017, 05:48:25 AM
Reply #260

Toddacelli

I've been thinking it, But I just hate going against the grain in places like this...

Differing opinions add more to the debate! Don't be shy - you're amongst friends, and like friends, we can bicker a bit but there's no harm meant :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 23, 2017, 08:04:09 AM
Reply #261

plowman2

Thought Rooney looked like someone who's played at a higher level than everyone on the pitch there.

He still sees the game in a way only an absolute top class player sees it. Sometimes his one touch lay offs don't quite come off and he can misjudge those crossfield passes, but overall he very much still has it.
That's because he has! The worrying thing is that we notice it!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:05:11 AM by plowman2 »
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

July 23, 2017, 08:56:17 AM
Reply #262

bacon sarnie

Sounds like pre-season warm-ups are going well. Looking forward to the Europa game,

July 23, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
Reply #263

stirlingblue

Gana seems to have a new role, and I'm not sold. He has a much stronger defensive game than attacking game.

I may be remembering incorrectly but didn't he used to be a number 10 when he played in France?