October 24, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

Author Topic: Questions for the podcast  (Read 3939 times)

August 28, 2017, 03:22:24 PM
Reply #150

Bally

Administrator
So, so true Tone!

I only picked up 'lids' and (statement followed by) 'like' from reading scousers on the internet!
Fuck all wrong with that like....

anyway, anymore questions.
It's the roll I way

deCoubertin

August 28, 2017, 03:55:56 PM
Reply #151

DannyR

When will Sandro become good? He seems to make blind runs all game. Will he ever develop into the striker we need?

Thoughts on sigurdsson so far 2 starts and a sub appearance, does koeman have the right position for him or has he played him just to prove a point.

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

August 28, 2017, 07:16:31 PM
Reply #152

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I've got two

If you could take one positive aspect from Moyes, Martinez and Koeman to create a perfect manager what would they be?

Who was the worst Welsh midfielder out of Horne, Pembridge and Davies?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 28, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
Reply #153

phillyt

What's going on with the holy trinity statue. I heard a whisper it's going to be 3 separate statues on the island all looking different ways. That would be proper shit. And which way will Kendall face? The Winslow or the gwladys? Unless he was made really cross eyed I guess he could face both then.

Is cuco martina actually coming good(ish) or are we just becoming accustomed to his level?

Can you officially denounce the thundercunt, sorry clap as kopiteesque?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:53:14 PM by phillyt »
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 30, 2017, 06:43:13 PM
Reply #154

Marky Mark and the funky

By the time I'm finishing listening to these podcasts the threads announcing them are disappearing, I assume this is deliberate then :)

August 30, 2017, 07:25:28 PM
Reply #155

Bally

Administrator
By the time I'm finishing listening to these podcasts the threads announcing them are disappearing, I assume this is deliberate then :)
Nothung we do is deliberate hahaha
It's the roll I way