October 19, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Author Topic: Europa League play-off draw  (Read 12312 times)

August 04, 2017, 04:18:44 AM
Read 12312 times

Alanvideo

If we draw Sheriff Tiraspol I can see it ending in a shoot-out.  :police:
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 06, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Might have chanced it but cheapest I could find was around the 350 mark but despite counter theories I just dont fancy getting caught up in any of that Ultra shite especially if we dump them out on the night.
Lille, Berne, Wolfsburg all great fun but that Nazi faction of their fans just take the fun out of the whole trip.
............hundreds of Hannover fans descended  on Burnley yesterday and caused the game to be abandoned. Some of them had scarves over their faces so obviously not there for the pies. If this was English fans we'd never hear the end of it - scourge of Europe etc. Hope our fans and their kids don't get caught up in this kind of thing.

August 06, 2017, 05:43:14 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Ah right. I opted out of that
..............so did I. I can't always get to night matches. STH's still get a window to claim your seat.

August 06, 2017, 06:48:03 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

Yeah as you can imagine getting from Cardiff on those days from work will be impossible. But I'm happy to get my ticket for anyone who can't get one
..............I think the club just activate your ST ,you don't normally get a paper ticket. The exception was the UEFA 1st leg which was before the ST's had been sent out.

August 06, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Oh ok. Say we were to get to a cup final (domestic or abroad) are ST holders guaranteed a ticket or is it based on how many Cup games you've been to?
.....................not guaranteed a ticket but for the last S/F at Wembley we got 35,000 so that would be enough for our new increased no. of STH's . But for a Wembley final our allocation might only be 25,000 so I guess it would go to credits for cup games etc. Matches abroad is a different thing altogether.

August 06, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

from the OS..........

Season Tickets holders who have subscribed to the Europa League Auto-Cup scheme should note that payment will be taken from Monday 7 August. Please ensure sufficient funds are in your account as any failed payments may result in non-entry to the game.

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders on Tuesday 8 August from 2pm.

Season Ticket holders have until close of business on Thursday 10 August to claim their own seat. Access will be added to Season Cards for all Season ticket holders should the same seat be purchased and no Season Ticket holders will be displaced for this round.

Tickets will then go on general sale from 8am on Friday 11 August.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults (25-64) - 15
65+/Under-25s - 10
Under-18s - 5

August 06, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

The problem with away credits is it's almost impossible to get an away ticket, most always start now with ST holders with 12 away credits, how the fuck are you supposed to get that many, most will be sold out by the time it gets to ST plus 10 away credits. Man City game now on sale ST plus 11 credits from 2016/17 season.
.......................last 2 seasons if you bought a cup ticket (home or away) you got away credits.  Don't know whether they still doing that system though.