November 21, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sevilla, Sunday August 6th  (Read 7013 times)

August 06, 2017, 03:39:16 AM
Reply #15

bornblue88

Surely we should start with our strongest 11 and then make changes in the second half

August 06, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

We need to be cognizant of fitness, coming back off a long trip with our Prem opener in 6 days.  I'm not sure this will be any kind of "dress rehearsal" for either side.

Hate that we won't be able to at least introduce Sigurdsson and (sigh) Giroud, that was what I hoped for out of this one.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 06, 2017, 04:47:27 AM
Reply #17

Everton Mint

Thought this was going to be our big test to get us ready for next week.

But with them playing Saturday vs Soton and us in Euro action on Thursday, I can see it being just another warm-up with a lot of players getting a run out.

August 06, 2017, 05:46:21 AM
Reply #18

Tony Clifton

Just noticed Ever Banega is back at Sevilla just a year after leaving for Inter.  I wonder if we tried to get him (again!), seeing as we don't have enough midfielders.  ;D 

August 06, 2017, 06:03:09 AM
Reply #19

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
............on Everton TV according to the Echo
That is bizarre.. so the club make no mention of it, but tell the Echo? I suppose they want to sell tickets so don't want to tell people it will be streamed? But then it will be free on evertontv? That would be a first?! Or last minute 3.99 that few will know about?

Does not compute! But since the echo say 'fear not..' because fans won't watch on efctv they'll prefer the echos text blog.. and under "who is the ref" say "does it matter" my guess is the echo is making it up. Hope I'm wrong and it's free on the official site!

August 06, 2017, 07:39:13 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 06, 2017, 09:05:32 AM
Reply #21

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber

August 06, 2017, 12:37:01 PM
Reply #22

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this was going to be our big test to get us ready for next week.

But with them playing Saturday vs Soton and us in Euro action on Thursday, I can see it being just another warm-up with a lot of players getting a run out.

As we've played two competitive games with the first 11/14 players getting minutes there it's not like this is the normal last pre season game where you'd expect the first choice 11 to get a full run out.

August 06, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
Reply #23

Alanvideo

That is bizarre.. so the club make no mention of it, but tell the Echo? I suppose they want to sell tickets so don't want to tell people it will be streamed? But then it will be free on evertontv? That would be a first?! Or last minute 3.99 that few will know about?

Does not compute! But since the echo say 'fear not..' because fans won't watch on efctv they'll prefer the echos text blog.. and under "who is the ref" say "does it matter" my guess is the echo is making it up. Hope I'm wrong and it's free on the official site!
.................the other pre-season games have been free to STH's so expect this will be the same.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 06, 2017, 03:27:33 PM
Reply #24

Macca77

Not many tickets left

August 06, 2017, 04:39:08 PM
Reply #25

Tony Clifton

Echo in click-bait balls-up shocker!

August 06, 2017, 05:06:11 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon I can stream this thing?

August 06, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Reply #27

Everton Mint

August 06, 2017, 05:16:41 PM
Reply #28

Everton Mint

As we've played two competitive games with the first 11/14 players getting minutes there it's not like this is the normal last pre season game where you'd expect the first choice 11 to get a full run out.

Exactly. Probably why Sevilla played yesterday knowing we didnt want another hard match after two Europa games.

August 06, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
Reply #29

Tinga

Reckon I can stream this thing?

I imagine so. I guess you could use OBS or something to stream your screen to a site. Might be hard to do unless you stream it to Twitch or something.