December 15, 2017, 09:39:13 PM

Author Topic: Is Koeman the right man for the job?  (Read 11250 times)

August 06, 2017, 10:42:29 PM
Reply #30

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah you'd already replied to that post Bob, jog on pal

Nah the wanker one was for the trolling thread.

After you posted the mumsnet comment it's clear that you're just a dopey prick.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 10:44:41 PM by Bob Sacamano »

deCoubertin

August 06, 2017, 10:43:38 PM
Reply #31

Realist

He steadied a sinking ship last season

He has bought well so far imo. Improved the quality of the first xi

Is he the man to take us forward? We will see this season as this is now his side

You can't write him off for what he did with what was in general martinez side and he took us up four places and a lot of points

So let's get behind them and see how we get on, the transfer window isn't shut yet either

Thanks for just posting your opinion instead of adopting pack mentality - (a telltale sign of below average IQ)
I'm just not liking what he's doing, surely he should've had Lukakus replacement lined up, now we're 3 weeks away and still need signings to bed in

August 06, 2017, 10:43:46 PM
Reply #32

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
New name still posting shite

August 06, 2017, 10:45:49 PM
Reply #33

everton1952

Give up when you are losing the argument and live up to your name Defeatist.

August 06, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Reply #34

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for just posting your opinion instead of adopting pack mentality - (a telltale sign of below average IQ)
I'm just not liking what he's doing, surely he should've had Lukakus replacement lined up, now we're 3 weeks away and still need signings to bed in
I doubt you'd see anyone disagree about lukaku. We were never gonna get a direct replacement tho and koeman himself has said he wants a further two forwards. The transfer window is a massive bug bearer of mine, it should end July 31 and teams should be settled more for when the season begins

Simply simply lovely

August 06, 2017, 10:46:24 PM
Reply #35

Paddockoldie

What reaction did you think you'd get with that type of question seeing as we've spend more than in our history and improved the squad. Koeman is a good manager. The best? No of course not but he's only had a season and has spent his time clearing up from Martinez, now he was shit. Just get behind the team or don't bother at all.

August 06, 2017, 10:48:29 PM
Reply #36

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
They do claim it's all rosy though, I've seen one or two posts to the contrary but other than that nothing
The squads a mess imo, no out & out goal scorers. And I think Koeman is a shit manager
Like I said I buy my tickets and my kid gets the kits so I'm entitled to my opinion whether it suits people or it doesn't

You don't need to buy tickets to be entitled to an opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You seem to be struggling with the fact that most people's opinion appears to be that your opinions are stupid.

August 06, 2017, 10:50:57 PM
Reply #37

Bally

Administrator
In before the clique shout

It's the roll I way

August 06, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
Reply #38

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Below average IQ is one thing you can't accuse posters of on here.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 06, 2017, 10:53:19 PM
Reply #39

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
In before the ....... oh.  😕

August 06, 2017, 10:55:17 PM
Reply #40

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Below average IQ is one thing you can't accuse posters of on here.

It is a classic example of a troll comment though

August 06, 2017, 11:00:16 PM
Reply #41

Realist

In before the clique shout

I don't think it's a clique

August 06, 2017, 11:01:03 PM
Reply #42

blue1948

Well I must say that although he might have gone at it the wrong way and the reaction he received was probably justified ,he has every right to ask the question .If indeed he does support the club and buy kits for his kid he deserves some respect .I do not condone the sexist comment in any way but I do support his right to post a question .You all must realise that you did indeed gang up on him whether justified or not.

August 06, 2017, 11:01:51 PM
Reply #43

Realist

You don't need to buy tickets to be entitled to an opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You seem to be struggling with the fact that most people's opinion appears to be that your opinions are stupid.

I don't mind if people think my opinion is stupid, it won't change it, I'm not after my opinion, I'm after everybody elses

August 06, 2017, 11:02:13 PM
Reply #44

Gash

Global Moderator
Anyone care to discuss the topic or will we have to lock it?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:03:18 PM by Gash »