October 22, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

Author Topic: Is Koeman the right man for the job?  (Read 9133 times)

September 10, 2017, 03:02:41 AM
Reply #300

Realist

Coleman will walk straight in the team, probably play 1-2 U23/behind closed door games beforehand, he's already back in training. Bolasie will be an impact sub till up to speed then will start. Koeman has already stated Ross will be part of the squad and will get game time, even if it just to get him prepped for a move in Jan

Glad you've calmed down

I'm not suggesting Coleman won't start but will it be before Christmas?
Will Bolasie be ready before Christmas?
Will Barkley play again?
Doesn't matter what Koeman says - Barkley is injured and may not be "fully fit" before Christmas.

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 03:05:53 AM
Reply #301

Realist

Stay confused my friend, this ain't chat about "Koeman /job" so I cannot be any more clear, if you feel aggrieved send me a PM or accept that right now anyone else reading these posts is just going to think we are both self-obssessed wankers. I'm at 6am in my territory so bear in mind I may have struggled to find clarity in some recent efforts.

Aggrieved about what? PM? WTF man?
Your last few posts are confusing and uncoordinated. Are you alright?

September 10, 2017, 03:07:34 AM
Reply #302

bluestevie

Glad you've calmed down

I'm not suggesting Coleman won't start but will it be before Christmas?
Will Bolasie be ready before Christmas?
Will Barkley play again?
Doesn't matter what Koeman says - Barkley is injured and may not be "fully fit" before Christmas.

Coleman - October was his goal time, we are already in Sept
Bolasie - November, should be back fully training end of month
Ross - 2 months takes us to late October, at least 8 weeks if he is to move
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

September 10, 2017, 03:08:31 AM
Reply #303

Realist

Coleman - October was his goal time, we are already in Sept
Bolasie - November, should be back fully training end of month
Ross - 2 months takes us to late October, at least 8 weeks if he is to move

#Clutching

September 10, 2017, 03:12:13 AM
Reply #304

Marky Mark and the funky

Aggrieved about what? PM? WTF man?
Your last few posts are confusing and uncoordinated. Are you alright?

Well thank you very much for asking! I've just scored an 8-5 Mon-Fri office job so I am fucking spectacular! I can't wait for that first pay packet haha

You must realise we're not talking about Koeman's suitability for the job in any respect?

September 10, 2017, 03:14:36 AM
Reply #305

Tony Clifton

September 10, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
Reply #306

Ross

Why does he have to be the Dutch anyone?

Be odd calling him the Israeli Allardyce don't you think?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 10, 2017, 03:16:02 AM
Reply #307

Realist

Well thank you very much for asking! I've just scored an 8-5 Mon-Fri office job so I am fucking spectacular! I can't wait for that first pay packet haha

You must realise we're not talking about Koeman's suitability for the job in any respect?

Well I was until you sidetracked me with weird posts and I asked if you ok as I was slightly concerned about your ramblings and revelations that you're kind of stalking me?

September 10, 2017, 03:16:37 AM
Reply #308

Realist

Haha

September 10, 2017, 03:16:37 AM
Reply #309

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

September 10, 2017, 03:24:36 AM
Reply #310

Marky Mark and the funky

Well I was until you sidetracked me with weird posts and I asked if you ok as I was slightly concerned about your ramblings and revelations that you're kind of stalking me?

Nah man, you're doing a good job of keeping this chat out in the open where no one wants to read it. I've never stalked you so much as your opinions stood out from the norm, capisce?

If you are still concerned for whatever reason PM me or shut the fuck up unless it's about Koeman and I'll do the same eh?

September 10, 2017, 03:26:10 AM
Reply #311

GrantyBoy78

The signing of Martina, no cover at left back for 4 months of the season,  spending most of our budget on 3 players that play in the same position (Klassen, Rooney, Sigurdsson), spending most of the transfer window chasing Sigurdsson when the priority was always signing a replacement for Lukaku, not signing a replacement for Lukaku, no pace whatsoever in the side, potentially ruining Davies' breakthrough season and unbelievable qualities for the sake of Klassen and publicly slating Barkley and killing the relationship with someone who should have been an boyhood everton star for years to come!
I have my doubts......
Mate, it's not the 70's - he doesn't do it all. Can't put no LB cover on him when he asked for one about 30 times in pressers.

September 10, 2017, 03:26:30 AM
Reply #312

Realist

Nah man, you're doing a good job of keeping this chat out in the open where no one wants to read it. I've never stalked you so much as your opinions stood out from the norm, capisce?

If you are still concerned for whatever reason PM me or shut the fuck up unless it's about Koeman and I'll do the same eh?

September 10, 2017, 03:26:48 AM
Reply #313

bluestevie

What I meant is why does he have to be compared as the Dutch version of anyone?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson