November 19, 2017, 01:53:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Stoke  (Read 13362 times)

August 13, 2017, 08:54:07 PM
Reply #870

Alanvideo

Serves them right 🙄

Jesus, sloping off before the half-time whistle, you'd think some of them had never seen beer before!
..................Yes it does serve 'em right.  In general though, going the game these days is like watching the match in Lime St. station. People are constantly up and down for food and drink . You don't mind dads with kids who need the toilet but the rest are just a fucking nuisance. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 13, 2017, 08:56:52 PM
Reply #871

sam of the south

..................Yes it does serve 'em right.  In general though, going the game these days is like watching the match in Lime St. station. People are constantly up and down for food and drink . You don't mind dads with kids who need the toilet but the rest are just a fucking nuisance. 

Couldn't agree more, Al.

It's the ADHD/smart phone race we've become; can't sit still or concentrate on one solitary thing for more than five minutes (myself included, but I'm working on it, I really am)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 13, 2017, 09:53:02 PM
Reply #872

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Why didn't he try it in the pre season games? Surely that's the time to play players badly out of position. I know we didn't have many games because of EL games, but still.

What part of "there is no testing possible like a PL game" are you struggling with?

August 13, 2017, 09:54:11 PM
Reply #873

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Serves them right 🙄

Jesus, sloping off before the half-time whistle, you'd think some of them had never seen beer before!

From the sound of it the beer available really wasn't worth rushing for..

August 14, 2017, 12:55:28 AM
Reply #874

bacon sarnie

Imagine them fighting their way out of an all-standing jam-packed Street End to go for a KitKat & a Bovril. Aye, no chance. Rip out the seats!