October 23, 2019, 06:39:38 AM

Author Topic: Harry Redknapp  (Read 844 times)

August 02, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
Read 844 times

fubarruk

Reports today from Defoe that when signing for Portsmouth Harry Redknapp rushed it through without need for a medical.

Given that he also brought Kanu and David James in, on massive wages and lengthy contracts, allowed players to come on as sub as they needed appearance bonus to clear gambling debts (Merson) got caught up on a 'backhander' scandal, the question remains how the fuck did he manage to stay a media darling for so long??

The man was a cancer on every football club he touched.

August 03, 2018, 12:10:52 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this was going to be a thread about his passing.

I'm amazed that clubs are allowed to sign players without passing a medical. Thought it would have been a condition for insurance for a start.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 03, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
Reply #2

fubarruk

Thought this was going to be a thread about his passing.

I'm amazed that clubs are allowed to sign players without passing a medical. Thought it would have been a condition for insurance for a start.
'Fudged' it more than likely, nothing would surprise me as far as he's concerned.

August 03, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
Reply #3

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Reports today from Defoe that when signing for Portsmouth Harry Redknapp rushed it through without need for a medical.

Given that he also brought Kanu and David James in, on massive wages and lengthy contracts, allowed players to come on as sub as they needed appearance bonus to clear gambling debts (Merson) got caught up on a 'backhander' scandal, the question remains how the fuck did he manage to stay a media darling for so long??

The man was a cancer on every football club he touched.

Cos he's a geezer, innit? Everybody loves a geezer.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

August 03, 2018, 03:01:44 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Cos he's a geezer, innit? Everybody loves a geezer.

I take offence at that stereotype.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 04, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
Reply #5

kramer0

Obligatory.

August 04, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
Reply #6

Cozzie

That reporter should have challenged the stupid melty faced cunt a bit more.