October 19, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Author Topic: deulefeu  (Read 337 times)

Macca77, cantoffee, SANA_DR0, Mayor Farnum, Lincs Toffee, TheRam, Sir Stealth, Deano Blue Boy, Major Clanger, Bally and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

30 minutes ago
Reply #15

SANA_DR0

cos the poster asked how he is doing for Barca? what better way to tell than watching them when he plays.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

deCoubertin

25 minutes ago
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
*Pique
*Deulofeu

Cheers
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

19 minutes ago
Reply #17

SANA_DR0

Why should he Watch Barca to see how Delefeou is doing ??  Are you watching United to see how Lukaku is doing

I've not asked how Lukaku is doing.. but yes i watch man utd to see how Lukaku and Fellaini are playing.. albeit i've only watched united when they both play.

18 minutes ago
Reply #18

Macca77

*Pique
*Deulofeu

Cheers

In before me.

15 minutes ago
Reply #19

SANA_DR0

*Pique
*Deulofeu

Cheers

Cheers. i dont really watch Barca.. so i have no idea how there players names are spelt. but i spelt Deulofeu correctly lol
In before me.

« Last Edit: 14 minutes ago by SANA_DR0 »

13 minutes ago
Reply #20

Macca77

That's Postman Pat and his black and white cat called Jess, mate.

10 minutes ago
Reply #21

Macca77

Well now I look really silly

9 minutes ago
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Haha our fans have always had a tough time spelling players names

Mirralas , Piennar, Lakaku, Distan amongst my favourites over the years

The best trend was of course the deliberate mis-spelling of a players name who you don't rate!

This has possibly died down due to the fact that everyone is out of form now
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

3 minutes ago
Reply #23

Toddacelli

Deulofeu wont be there for long mate please don't try and blend it that he's good enough. If he is then it's a sign of how far Barca are talking.

Re Vlasic : I mean he was a central player at split, for whatever reason we've been playing him wide.

Vlasic is a number 10? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I'm even MORE impressed with how he's played for us then, considering he's 19, never played in the PL before and is being played out of position as well!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

35 seconds ago
Reply #24

.Matty

Top young talent who we had and let go. Should have been developed and kept. Instead he was shipped of to AC Milan on loan. Another of Koeman's many failings as a coach and as man manager.