September 15, 2019, 04:39:31 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Hajduk Split  (Read 32878 times)

August 16, 2017, 08:55:08 PM
Reply #135

Everton Mint

https://mamahd.tv/ has us listed for a stream. :)

August 16, 2017, 09:28:19 PM
Reply #136

Lazarou

https://mamahd.tv/ has us listed for a stream. :)

Fingers crossed this works, would loved to have gone but can't make it this week.

Thanks.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

August 16, 2017, 11:26:25 PM
Reply #137

MrWhite

Reportedly "The club are understood to be exploring streaming options" so if it's not picked up by ITV I would expect it will be facebook streamed once more, but not announced until late to ensure maximum ticket sales.

August 16, 2017, 11:27:40 PM
Reply #138

Lincs Toffee

Reportedly "The club are understood to be exploring streaming options" so if it's not picked up by ITV I would expect it will be facebook streamed once more, but not announced until late to ensure maximum ticket sales.
Happy with that if true as I cant renew SM yet so will struggle with a decent stream I think.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 16, 2017, 11:35:36 PM
Reply #139

MrWhite

Happy with that if true as I cant renew SM yet so will struggle with a decent stream I think.

It's listed on a few channels abroad; there will be less than there were for Stoke but there will be streams. Reddit is generally a good source these days, and as it's on two beIN channels there will be options amongst 24/7 streamed channels, easily found on Kodi. Since it's on 2 and 11 for beIN it's fairly likely there will be English streams about too.

No doubt they will get posted in here, I wouldn't worry. Only time you need to worry about getting some sort of stream is when it's a game not being broadcast anywhere, such as early round cup games, where the coverage is only being taken for highlights shows and often restricted to 2 cameras which isn't much use for live broadcast standards.

August 16, 2017, 11:42:54 PM
Reply #140

Good_Eye_Sniper

Just confirmed that the club will be streaming the game free on YouTube  :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/897860491883798528

August 16, 2017, 11:47:20 PM
Reply #141

MrWhite

Damn I was wrong, Youtube offered a better deal!

Actually it's another step in our commercial strategy I suspect, first a game to generate facebook followers, now one to do the same for youtube. Return leg on Twitter?

August 16, 2017, 11:53:35 PM
Reply #142

Toddacelli

Go on your own, I've done that loads of times, sometimes I go wild and buy myself a pie

Did you go on your own to the Sevilla game?

Were you the reason me and my uncle and some girls and some other dude on his own - all moved seats during the game?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 16, 2017, 11:54:52 PM
Reply #143

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Better on youtube without those stupid fucking faces going across the screen on facebook.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

August 17, 2017, 12:01:22 AM
Reply #144

Macca77

Did you go on your own to the Sevilla game?

Were you the reason me and my uncle and some girls and some other dude on his own - all moved seats during the game?

Not guilty

August 17, 2017, 12:02:41 AM
Reply #145

Lxxx

Just confirmed that the club will be streaming the game free on YouTube  :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/897860491883798528

I'm cringeing at this already. Do we have the technological knowhow for this? History would suggest it's borderline. 

August 17, 2017, 12:05:10 AM
Reply #146

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Better on youtube without those stupid fucking faces going across the screen on facebook.

You can swipe 'em and they disappear
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 17, 2017, 12:06:28 AM
Reply #147

Gash

Global Moderator

Swipe the screen and they disappear.

August 17, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
Reply #148

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
You can swipe 'em and they disappear

Swipe the screen and they disappear.

how do you swipe the screen on a laptop? i tried doing that and it clicked off it... :(
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

August 17, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Reply #149

Gash

Global Moderator
how do you swipe the screen on a laptop? i tried doing that and it clicked off it... :(

Good point!  :)

I'm sure I watched it on my laptop and when you put it on full screen they disappeared.