October 23, 2019, 04:59:00 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Hajduk Split  (Read 34149 times)

August 17, 2017, 06:19:37 PM
Reply #180

Macca77

...............I'll be at a private table in the back. If you can get past my security I might buy you a Tizer.

Bet you say that to all the fella's don't you

August 17, 2017, 06:26:26 PM
Reply #181

Alanvideo

Bet you say that to all the fella's don't you
...............you mean you've heard that line before ? Drat.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 17, 2017, 06:37:54 PM
Reply #182

Macca77

...............you mean you've heard that line before ? Drat.

Many many times, know this, I never fuck on the first date*

*This is a lie

August 17, 2017, 07:04:16 PM
Reply #183

Toddacelli

Will be holding court in The Spellow, ant thoughts on what the attendance might be ? am thinking 27/28
thousand ?

In The Spellow?

They've had one fuck of an extension done since I was last there then!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 17, 2017, 07:08:05 PM
Reply #184

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In The Spellow?

They've had one fuck of an extension done since I was last there then!

Took me a while but got there eventually  lolol

August 17, 2017, 07:40:36 PM
Reply #185

Macca77

Just had a look at the ticket situation, there's not that many left, few in the main stand, the rest are just obstructed views

August 17, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
Reply #186

sam of the south

Does that mean you can only watch it live via YouTube? Will the watch stay up on there for a while so we can watch it later? I've got a bloody family meal tonight and missus told me I won't get a birthday blowie if I watch the game on the iPad during dinner.

Everyday is my birthday ☺️
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 17, 2017, 07:42:56 PM
Reply #187

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In that case my estimate is 33,180

August 17, 2017, 07:43:12 PM
Reply #188

sam of the south

Had this lad sit next to me at the game...

Christ!

Nice enough fella and I'd hate for him to read this - but he was just too chatty and about the wrong things.

Trying to talk about the media gantry they commentate from and the work happening on the main stand - I'll chat about that all day with anyone BEFORE the game! More interested in the stadium than what was happening on the pitch.

Like I said - nice enough fella but I was really keen to see the new signings and how they played together.

YOU BASTARD!

It was me 😠

I was just l-l-lonely 😞
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 17, 2017, 07:45:53 PM
Reply #189

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I guess the non tv thing sort of answers the question re: how important is rooney to media coverage.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 17, 2017, 08:24:11 PM
Reply #190

Rhys

I guess the non tv thing sort of answers the question re: how important is rooney to media coverage.

Its frustrating for people who cant go I'm sure that it isnt on one of the TV channels given how many there are that could show it. But from a broadcaster perspective is the potential audience big and worth the investment? Especially when it's at home and there will be 30,000-35,000 of our fans at the match itself. If this was West Ham, Southampton, Stoke say in a Europa League qualifier how many outside of those teams fans would go out of their way to want to watch it? I'll watch any football and if something is on I'll generally watch it if im free, but I cant think of a Europa League play off/qualifier tie that I've watched outside of ours.

August 17, 2017, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #191

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
I take your point Rhys, but when LFC Football Channel (BTSport) says that it will show European games with British interest and it doesn't, you have to feel for those Evertonians et al, who have bought a subscription in order to watch there team on a false premise
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

August 17, 2017, 09:18:44 PM
Reply #192

bogie

Tonight's UEFA Europa League game will be streamed free on YouTube.

August 17, 2017, 09:23:31 PM
Reply #193

SANA_DR0

Really looking forward to this, had a pretty important day myself, i wont know the outcome for a month, but if we win in style, i know it will be an excellent outcome..

hope we look fluid, thats all i want to see + a win lol
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 17, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
Reply #194

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Tonight's UEFA Europa League game will be streamed free on YouTube.

Cool. Is that on Everton's official page?
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama