November 18, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Hajduk Split  (Read 13483 times)

August 14, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
Reply #60

BlueBeagle

Don't BT do that interactive thing where you can pick whichever europa game you want to watch?

They aren't going to bother doing that for qualifiers

August 14, 2017, 09:08:07 PM
Reply #61

everton1952

The head pf BT football is a Shite fan which is why most of their games are on BT when not on Sky. Last season my mate saw all Shite home and away league games on TV  bar one or two.  Not surprised if BT do not show Everton on Thursday.

August 14, 2017, 09:22:36 PM
Reply #62

Everton Mint

The head pf BT football is a Shite fan which is why most of their games are on BT when not on Sky. Last season my mate saw all Shite home and away league games on TV  bar one or two.  Not surprised if BT do not show Everton on Thursday.

Spot on. I call it LFCTV.

Full of their ex-players as well...

August 14, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
Reply #63

Everton Mint

ITV4 would probably have shown it but they already have the Women's Rugby WC scheduled... :(

August 14, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
Reply #64

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 14, 2017, 09:53:05 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

in what way?

You said you can see Kenny, Lookman and a few other youngsters getting a game on Thursday. I just thought it was a bizarre thing to say ahead of a hugely important game, that you think we'd send out a weakened team this early in the season.

August 14, 2017, 10:12:54 PM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
ITV4 would probably have shown it but they already have the Women's Rugby WC scheduled... :(
They were gonna move it to it 3 but murder she wrote is on

Simply simply lovely

August 14, 2017, 10:17:15 PM
Reply #67

Everton Mint

@LinksBroadcast
We've SNG trucks available for the Everton v Hajduk Split match at Goodison Park on Thurs 17th August 2017.  Call the office on 01279 630555

August 14, 2017, 11:09:58 PM
Reply #68

D15TIN

I'd play the 2nd half team from the Stoke game, maybe minus Martina for Kenny or Holgate

Bare in mind we don't play city until the Monday night anyway
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:12:11 PM by D15TIN »

August 14, 2017, 11:14:07 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The city game doesn't really come into it, this is gonna be a difficult game, I expect koeman to go full tilt at it

Pickford
Martina Keane Jagielka baines
Gueye schneiderlin klaasen
Rooney Sandro mirallas

Simply simply lovely

August 14, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
Reply #70

Lxxx

Anything other than a comfortable win leaves our season looking pretty precarious this early in so Koeman will want to snuff that out. I expect him to go for it and for us to win under the lights, few bevvies down the hatch to make the place jumping and deliver a win by two goals. I hope.

August 14, 2017, 11:54:24 PM
Reply #71

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
You said you can see Kenny, Lookman and a few other youngsters getting a game on Thursday. I just thought it was a bizarre thing to say ahead of a hugely important game, that you think we'd send out a weakened team this early in the season.

DCL and Davies have a pretty high likelihood of starting, We also don't have a very good right back, which leaves an opportunity for Kenny to get a game or at least some minutes. It's not really beyond the realms of possibility that Lookman and maybe another youngster was to come on off he bench after we are a few goals up.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 15, 2017, 12:15:33 AM
Reply #72

Evertonian in NC

Full strength on Thursday.  If the result is such that we need to go close to full strength again on 24 August, then you hold a few key players back (Rooney, Schneiderlin, maybe even Baines) v. City.

We have maybe a 10% shot of getting any result out of the Etihad, and it would torpedo our season to go out in the Europa qualifiers.  We have to be rational about things.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 15, 2017, 12:33:31 AM
Reply #73

D15TIN

Full strength on Thursday.  If the result is such that we need to go close to full strength again on 24 August, then you hold a few key players back (Rooney, Schneiderlin, maybe even Baines) v. City.

We have maybe a 10% shot of getting any result out of the Etihad, and it would torpedo our season to go out in the Europa qualifiers.  We have to be rational about things.
Bit negative that like re city away, got a point there last season, more than capable of taking three with the quality we have, very tough game obviously but I'd be disappointed if we don't take a point

August 15, 2017, 01:07:41 AM
Reply #74

bacon sarnie

Full strength/best team. Davies must start & Lookman has to get a look in at some point. Predict a precarious draw.