September 19, 2019, 08:29:03 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Hajduk Split  (Read 33120 times)

August 15, 2017, 03:34:04 AM
Read 33120 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe one or two changes between them but only where tired / not yet at 100% legs need it or tactics dictate.

For example I hope we dominate hajduk with plenty of attackers on the pitch. Davies if we can. Maybe see Lookman late on.

I hope we pack the midfield against city and look to hit them on the break with Sandro up top looking for a Rooney ball in behind.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 16, 2017, 05:41:55 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sigs going to turn ups, scarf in hand and ping 10 perfectly weighted free kicks down the stairs into the upper G concourse and into the bar, resting like a cloud on my scouse pie.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 16, 2017, 02:13:29 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Shit man - has no-ne told you?

The scouse pies are gone. I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

This is terrible news.

Although my wedding suit may be pleased.

August 16, 2017, 08:31:51 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can't find anyone to go with so swerving it for a dodgy stream if I can get one

August 17, 2017, 12:05:10 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Better on youtube without those stupid fucking faces going across the screen on facebook.

You can swipe 'em and they disappear

August 17, 2017, 07:45:53 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I guess the non tv thing sort of answers the question re: how important is rooney to media coverage.

August 18, 2017, 04:29:03 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin is a rolls, superb DM but that game showed clearly that we've no clear back up for him and we can't play either system without him.

Dendonker in before the end of the month.

Not having Rooney up front. Want him on the pitch because he's a superb player but you can't have him running the channels all day and trying to ping it off him.

August 18, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Ash Williams was very good as well. Looked like the beginning of an understanding between him and Keane.