October 17, 2019, 04:47:26 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Hajduk Split  (Read 33951 times)

August 08, 2017, 10:44:59 PM
Read 33951 times

Alanvideo

Just posting this in case anyone else having the same problem.
I'm going to this but my mate isn't . I buy his tickets as ' friends and family ' . So I tried to claim just one seat as an STH but there is no option to remove the other seat from the basket.
Had to make 3 phone calls to EFC ,totalling 80 minutes mostly in a queue. Now have spent more on calls than the 15 ticket I reckon.
Eventually they decided to sell me the one seat over the phone. Apparently this particular glitch will be sorted soon........
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 09, 2017, 10:22:09 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

I'd like to see us bang in 3 goals at Goodison  but I'm thinking two gritty 1-0 wins is the more likely scenario.

August 12, 2017, 04:14:38 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Going to this but wanted to record it. Can't see any mention on ITV4 or BT listings ?

August 13, 2017, 01:42:24 AM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

August 14, 2017, 05:20:32 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

how the fuck are we not on a channel in the UK,   ITV 4 or Bt Sport..............we are on in Croatia 16.e HRT TV2
..................maybe it's on Facebook and the club are waiting to sell out the ground before it's announced  :snigger:

August 14, 2017, 08:39:12 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

Don't BT do that interactive thing where you can pick whichever europa game you want to watch?
...............yeh but there is no live footie scheduled for Thursday at all.
 :wag:   More importantly , is there beer on sale at Goodison or is it hit The Brick ?  :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:40:50 PM by Alanvideo »

August 16, 2017, 05:23:01 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Really disappointed this game hasn't sold out . Tickets only 15 ,not on tv and our next home game is 3 weeks away.

August 17, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

I'll be in the black horse before the game if anyone fancies a pint, just make sure you don't make eye contact with me, only speak when you're spoken too and call me sir.
................will probably call in the Black Horse tonight but I don't normally speak to the likes of you.  :cheers:

August 17, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

I'm easy to recognize, I'll be the fella with 3 women walking in front of him throwing rose petals in my path
...............I'll be at a private table in the back. If you can get past my security I might buy you a Tizer.

August 17, 2017, 06:26:26 PM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

Bet you say that to all the fella's don't you
...............you mean you've heard that line before ? Drat.