October 20, 2017, 09:23:02 PM

Author Topic: The future of watching live games - streamed on Facebook?  (Read 2046 times)

August 12, 2017, 05:13:42 AM
Reply #45

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Rights holders skew their coverage towards certain teams. The way I see it those teams fans pay for our club to buy players, etc. I paid Everton to watch preseason, once the PL and the broadcasters work out how to do it fairly (ie like overseas broadcasters offering 380 games a year match choice) I'll consider paying them again. Since I've been using streams exclusively since 2011, and the rights value has increased hugely, seems my pennies do not affect their equations. Plus I pay Sky for decent broadband so they are getting a contribution, it's just not massively disproportional to what they let me watch.

deCoubertin

August 12, 2017, 09:11:18 AM
Reply #46

Jamokachi

I pay $15 a month here in Australia for every single premiership game, highlights, PL shows. Pretty good deal. I get it so cheap because it's linked to my phone contract.

August 12, 2017, 06:04:22 PM
Reply #47

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
I pay $15 a month here in Australia for every single premiership game, highlights, PL shows. Pretty good deal. I get it so cheap because it's linked to my phone contract.

This is why I won't currently pay for it here. Takes the piss big time that other countries get all the games for a lot less. Supply and demand does account for some price difference but overall it's just economic bullying. Black out all the games you like, I am not going to watch some shit lower league team I don't give a fuck about.

September 10, 2017, 06:18:15 PM
Reply #48

nexitfun

If you ever need a stream to a game just let me know. I stream every Everton game I can in HD (which is 95% of games). They're all stable.

If there is anywhere I can regularly post it, let me know. If you need an idea of how good my streams are, I'll be streaming both PL games today.

http://nexit.fun

September 10, 2017, 06:59:59 PM
Reply #49

SANA_DR0

If you ever need a stream to a game just let me know. I stream every Everton game I can in HD (which is 95% of games). They're all stable.

If there is anywhere I can regularly post it, let me know. If you need an idea of how good my streams are, I'll be streaming both PL games today.

seen a few of your streams, Repect and keep up the good work Nexit, usually pretty good quality streams. :)
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 10, 2017, 07:43:13 PM
Reply #50

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber

We already get your streams from the sub-reddit for our games. Thanks, your streams are pretty good.

September 10, 2017, 07:54:14 PM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm still pissed I'm going to have to pay an extra $50 for the season to NBC to watch streamed games despite the fact they've been part of my cable package (which has also increased in price) for the past few years.

Very hesitant in paying that. I'd rather pay it direct to the club. But I guess it would be a lot more than that a year.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.