November 18, 2017, 10:23:01 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 3824 times)

November 12, 2017, 12:02:31 AM
Reply #105

SANA_DR0

It's good for them to get minutes under their belt but I'm not sure U23 footy will do anything more to help them get up to pace of the PL.

Probably a better idea for Sandro than Klaassen. He's got plenty of attributes, he just seems rusty and massively lacking in confidence with the first team.

He/they should get that confidence playing against weaker opposition, i'm just afraid if we play them in the games you mentioned,, it would knock them back even further ;/

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

November 12, 2017, 10:35:52 PM
Reply #106

Lxxx

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:37:55 PM by Lxxx »

November 12, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Reply #107

Lxxx

He/they should get that confidence playing against weaker opposition, i'm just afraid if we play them in the games you mentioned,, it would knock them back even further ;/

Having a kick about with a load of kids in front of 50 people isn't really getting them up to speed with the pace of Premier League football.

If we give them a chance in the first team and they bomb again then so be it. We don't owe them a living, they either get up to speed and prove themselves or they go somewhere else.

November 13, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
Reply #108

BlueBeagle

Having a kick about with a load of kids in front of 50 people isn't really getting them up to speed with the pace of Premier League football.

An improvement on his previous suggestion of getting them up to PL levels by playing them in the U23s indefinitely tbf.