November 13, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Author Topic: Players on loan 17/18  (Read 15975 times)

April 18, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
Reply #120

themilkycoffees

Am I right in thinking this sums up how the following have done on loan this season?

The Good: Onyekuru (Anderlecht) J. Williams (Barnsley) Dowell (Forest) Robinson (Bolton) Besic (Middlesborough)
The Bad: Browning (Sunderland) Pennington (Leeds) Mirallas (Olympakos)
The Ugly: Galloway (Sunderland) Sandro (Sevilla)

Lookman being debated in another thread.

Sandro not doing too badly at Sevilla. He's not starting games but when he has been on, he's looked half decent.

April 18, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
Reply #121

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Am I right in thinking this sums up how the following have done on loan this season?

The Good: Onyekuru (Anderlecht) J. Williams (Barnsley) Dowell (Forest) Robinson (Bolton) Besic (Middlesborough)
The Bad: Browning (Sunderland) Pennington (Leeds) Mirallas (Olympakos)
The Ugly: Galloway (Sunderland) Sandro (Sevilla)

Lookman being debated in another thread.
Thought, despite how shit Sunderland are browning had done OK?
Simply simply lovely

April 18, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
Reply #122

Shogun

Administrator
Thought, despite how shit Sunderland are browning had done OK?

Think he started off alright but gradually sunk with the rest of the team. Been out injured for the last month or so.

Never going to make it here anyway tbf.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 18, 2018, 05:05:19 PM
Reply #123

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Think he started off alright but gradually sunk with the rest of the team. Been out injured for the last month or so.

Never going to make it here anyway tbf.
Yeah agree with that
Simply simply lovely

April 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
Reply #124

gizzblue

Sandro not doing too badly at Sevilla. He's not starting games but when he has been on, he's looked half decent.

Most on here wrote him off without seeing him get a proper chance id like to see Sandro after ten games before judging him same with Klassen .
Born not made a blue .

April 18, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
Reply #125

themilkycoffees

Most on here wrote him off without seeing him get a proper chance id like to see Sandro after ten games before judging him same with Klassen .

God forbid any new players are given time to settle and get used to the league/country though mate.

April 18, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
Reply #126

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I've seen enough of him to know he's not a very good player.

April 18, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
Reply #127

Lxxx

He started badly, we started badly and it snowballed from there. He'd probably do alright playing every week under less pressure where he could gain his confidence back and reproduce the form he showed at Malaga. Unfortunately he won't get that time or patience here so if he's not up to it then best to move him on.

April 18, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
Reply #128

gizzblue

Yeah because just anyone can score 14 a season in Spain....
maybe you should apply for Walsh's job ...I mean if you base a players potential on a few games in a new team and country given 10 or 20 mins a game your over qualified for Walsh's job.👍
Born not made a blue .

April 18, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
Reply #129

Macca77

Sandro is very average, cost us next to nothing, we'll get our money back plus a bit more. He's no loss to us whatsoever.

April 18, 2018, 07:28:18 PM
Reply #130

Lxxx

Sandro is very average, cost us next to nothing, we'll get our money back plus a bit more. He's no loss to us whatsoever.

The issue we'll have is the level of clubs he'll attract (and the level he is at) don't pay the kind of wages he's on.

April 18, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
Reply #131

Macca77

The issue we'll have is the level of clubs he'll attract (and the level he is at) don't pay the kind of wages he's on.

Very true, read somewhere that he's on £130k a week here, what an absolute shambles that is.

April 18, 2018, 07:42:27 PM
Reply #132

themilkycoffees

Sandro's situation reminds me a bit of Aspas at Liverpool. Didn't really get much time to settle, struggled when he did play and was subsequently moved on. He's banging the goals in for Celta now, as he was before his move to England, and he's a regular in the Spain squad. I would personally like to see Sandro given a bit of time under a new manager before we write him off as not very good. Better players than him have been made to look shite in a struggling team.

April 18, 2018, 09:08:27 PM
Reply #133

Shogun

Administrator
Issue I have with Sandro is he doesn’t seem like wants to succeed at Everton.

Went off to Sevilla at the drop of a hat and said he wanted to jib us after a week of leaving.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 18, 2018, 09:22:47 PM
Reply #134

Lxxx

Issue I have with Sandro is he doesn’t seem like wants to succeed at Everton.

Went off to Sevilla at the drop of a hat and said he wanted to jib us after a week of leaving.

To be fair if most of this squad could escape the shitstorm, piss off to the sun and keep on drawing their inflated wages they’d all do the same. I know I would.