August 22, 2019, 06:23:30 PM

Author Topic: Players on loan 17/18  (Read 19869 times)

August 11, 2017, 03:35:49 AM
Read 19869 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Watching browning and Galloway here (and vaghaun and mcgeady and Gibson and beckford) and both have not really stood out.

Defenders in a largely dominant team I guess but galloways ball playing hasn't really stood out which you think it would at that level.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 15, 2017, 02:46:19 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kieran Dowell out side the box screamer count 1/4

Yes I'm counting it I don't care if he scuffed it a bit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 21, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Did hear a rumour that Koeman isn't in to dowell.

November 01, 2017, 06:29:37 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Belter well done the lad.

What pos does he play?

November 05, 2017, 05:44:33 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How about Liam Walsh, anyone caught any Birmingham games?

April 19, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In soccernomics they say you should give a player at least a year, more if the culture shock is greater. Also doing anything you can to help players settle tends to shorten that time.

May 16, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Besic takes to many touches on the ball.

Indeed, for example if he takes another for the club it will be too many.

May 23, 2018, 02:13:17 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I actually thought it was Messi.

There was a video of him man marking Messi for a whole game, and another of him catching up with a dribbling bale and tackling him. He also dominated peak Yaya.

But, whenever you actually see him play he’s just a bit too erratic.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 02:25:03 AM by brap2 »

May 29, 2018, 11:38:41 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
whats going on with Onyekuru? Seen reports that Anderlecht not played him so he didnt go to World Cup so we cant get him a work permit?

Rumours that anderlecht didn’t play him despite him being fit, so he wouldn’t go the World Cup.

He’s reacted today and basically put the manager on blast - stupid idea, I can go anywhere and I won’t be going to anderlecht type stuff.

All a bit mad, big shame for us but hopefully he can go and enjoy another year somewhere else and bang goals.