October 22, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Author Topic: Players on loan 17/18  (Read 15543 times)

August 15, 2017, 03:19:28 AM
Read 15543 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know what happened to Tarashaj?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 21, 2017, 07:00:40 AM
Reply #1

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I actually do want to know what's happenned to Tarashaj, is he alive? Is he with the U23s? Have we sold him? Seems like he's dropped off the face of he earth!

September 01, 2017, 06:28:25 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Connolly gone to Ipswich on loan too

October 29, 2017, 01:58:19 AM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Best thing about Dowell's hat-trick?

The last one was a penalty and he wanted to take it for the hat-trick and the other Forest players wanted him to get the hat-trick too. They love him down here!

I met a Forrest fan at a caravan park the other week (he was a friend of a friend). I said to him "you've got one of our lads", he said "ye, he's shit" and walked off. Cunt.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:02:57 AM by Duncs_a_legend »

October 29, 2017, 01:07:15 AM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Hhahahahahaha! Sounds about right.

Nottingham seems to have the highest proportion of shit fans I have ever encountered.

Growing up in Nottingham and being a football fan I have been to plenty of Forest and County games over the years. The one thing that always amazes me is that Nottingham teams get so much abuse from their own fans that they must feel like they are playing away every week.

I went to my first Notts County game and they were 2 goals up by half time. IN the second half they conceded a goal in the first few minutes and proceeded to get dogs abuse for the rest of the game - even though they got it back to 3-1 within about 10 mins of conceding. Forest fans are the same. Straight on their own teams backs for the slightest thing.

We've all sat by Blues who give abuse to our own fans but trust me - I used to be a season ticket holder at Goodison before we moved to Nottingham - it is WAY, WAY worse in Robin Hood country. WAY worse.

There's some good'uns as well, of course, but they are deffo the minority.

Considered punching him.

But just fingered his wife in the disabled toilets instead, made me feel better.

November 01, 2017, 05:57:40 AM
Reply #5

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber