December 18, 2017, 10:34:40 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 3239 times)

YellowHold, Robioto, Bwana, Sir Stealth, Bluescow, dax78, Lincs Toffee and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

3 hours ago
Reply #105

Gary1878

We just need to make it difficult for Swansea, and don't give them any hope.

I don't think the first goal is as important for Everton as it is for Swansea. If they go 1-0 down, it will be very difficult for them.

deCoubertin

3 hours ago
Reply #106

Gary1878

thats why i would play this team/formation

Pickford

Holgate   Williams
Kenny                                    Martina
                   Gana-Gueye
                       Rooney
Vlasic              Siggy               Lookman

DCL

we need to up our creativity, we need to break Swansea down.. no point having more than 1 holding midfielder..

Agree, but would play Lennon over Vlasic. Although I think Vlasic will be a great player for future, Lennon provides a little more cover defensively, and I think he has been in great form, and deserves to continue playing.

2 hours ago
Reply #107

Bwana

The weather seems to be nice. Walking from the Liver building: A threat or a possibility? Takes about an hour?
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

1 hour ago
Reply #108

blue1948

The weather seems to be nice. Walking from the Liver building: A threat or a possibility? Takes about an hour?
Bit of a walk that tho'
yes about an hour but

1 hour ago
Reply #109

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

We're not at Bramley Moore yet yano.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

1 hour ago
Reply #110

Bwana

We're not at Bramley Moore yet yano.

Taxi!
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

1 hour ago
Reply #111

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Big Sam will Face criticism from the fanbase for the first time tonight I think if we donít get the win

Personally I will take any scrappy 1-0 win if needed but he will struggle most to take the game to teams in matches like this I think. Would be great to get a couple before half time to take the pressure off

If we are being held at half time you really want to see the likes of Vlasic, Niasse, Lookman come on and sacrifice a defensive centre mid
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

1 hour ago
Reply #112

Alanvideo

......................walked it many a time but not in this weather ! get the 919 bus from side of the St.Georges Hall ,only £2
We are special ,we are Everton.

1 hour ago
Reply #113

Bwana

......................walked it many a time but not in this weather ! get the 919 bus from side of the St.Georges Hall ,only £2

Mate. I'm a Finn. The weather is gloriously summery... Anyways. Brunswick street and a bus it'll be, again.

56 minutes ago
Reply #114

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber

I used to walk from Uni for night games in the 70's.
I was at the Dental School in Pembroke Place...so not too far.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!