November 22, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Author Topic: Be honest, did you expect more from Moshiri?  (Read 9586 times)

August 11, 2017, 07:37:14 PM
Reply #15

Realist

Someone posted an excellent insider article from someone who deals with transfers (was a lawyer I think). It was made very clear that 'net spend' is a media creation and not something considered by clubs making deals. Value of deals is spread out over the course of contracts (made clear in each years financial statements, amortisation of player contracts) so the idea 'we've only spent 7m' is a non-starter.

Interesting that the OP seems to have no awareness of the substantial improvements in commercial contracts (shirt sponsor, training ground sponsor, tyre partner amongst others) and a marked lack of understanding of how big business finance works - so having no debts and much better commercial contracts, along with the ability to substantially increase our wage bill, along with the very presence of a billionaire's money and business connections, is the central reason why our daydreams of new grounds that never happen have turned into a moving plan to build a great stadium in the best possible location. The ground has to pay for itself (this is true of all clubs backed by the super rich) but now the council and banks are willing to provide the finance for this because we are no longer living beyond our means and struggling to service our debts.

Shame to OP hasn't learnt from previous experience with starting these sort of threads - which does increase the likelihood that this is trolling. Telling others what they are allowed to talk about suggests he thinks that 'creation' means 'ownership'. Which is more deluded than some of his views..

Can you point out where I told others what they were allowed to talk about?

August 11, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
Reply #16

Realist

Why the fuck would he do it with his own money, who does ? He has enabled the funding of the project, something we could never have done without him or similar investor.

Stop swearing it screams low intelligence mate

August 11, 2017, 07:41:02 PM
Reply #17

Realist

Think you're giving him way too much credit. Surely the idea is he parodys an Everton fan. He convinces us he's 1 of us all be it a slightly odd 1. He catches the other odd uns when they agree with him. Think every single person on here knows he's a Liverpool fan and the only reason people get annoyed because he's genuinely annoying as a person rather than his act. He's flogging a dead horse now. Be better off admitting he's a Liverpool fan and mocking us from that standpoint

Brilliant essay but quite boring but I'll say it again I'm an Everton fan
As for being an annoying person you don't know me. Therefore you're wrong

August 11, 2017, 07:42:52 PM
Reply #18

Realist

Can't the mods just ban this clown, I am all for hearing opinions that don't match my own but if everybody says a colour is black this guy will say that it is white. He adds zero to this forum.

No you're not, when an opinion doesn't match yours you're up in arms
Why should I be banned? For having an opinion?
Grow up son, you'll be a man one day

August 11, 2017, 07:44:09 PM
Reply #19

Realist

It is a bit sad though really. He can't be a happy individual.

I'm extremely happy, I have a terrific life, better than most of you no doubt

August 11, 2017, 07:44:59 PM
Reply #20

Realist

He didn't mention RAWK. Also, any Everton fan who uses the internet knows of RAWK.

Devoed about little Cuntinho?

Someone mentioned it before, also the latter statement is false

August 11, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Reply #21

Realist

Please don't ask for people to be banned, let's us mods do our jobs, they're only essentially asking questions, if you don't agree then take the piss like everyone else does, they will either fuck off or stay in the end, people like this one normally flounce off after a while or they realise that this isn't the most negative place to be and we tend to be more upbeat than other EFC forums so they align or get bored and fuck off.

Unlucky mate, why don't you tool me instead haha
Bally I'm pretty sure I'm not offending anyone here, I'll not change my opinions to align with the rest of the forum, I think half of these on here live in a fantasy world

August 11, 2017, 07:51:27 PM
Reply #22

Realist

No, it fucking doesn't. :)

It's just one of those comforting lies people who want to have simple answers to complicated questions like to tell themselves.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-swearing-a-sign-of-a-limited-vocabulary/

That article is nonsense, it blatantly shows a restricted vocabulary

August 11, 2017, 07:52:46 PM
Reply #23

Realist

Hahahahahahaha unbelievable. Move the goalposts when you've been caught out and it still makes no sense.

You had a go at the fact we've only spent 7 mil, net spend. Which I think is clear you're not happy about it because it's too low.

Or is it that you're unhappy that it's too much? Who knows, really

What I'm trying to say is if the squad was better than last year I wouldn't mention net spend. It isn't so now I'm saying we haven't spent enough

August 11, 2017, 08:05:05 PM
Reply #24

Realist

No one said anything about changing opinions, I was alluding to the way the forum is used, varying opinions is key, but when the vast majority disagree with said opinions then there will be a varied and reasoned discussion, what happens with your "approach" is, you come across as confrontational and therefore a WUM, people feel you're purposely then trying to wind the up, so when the majority rule is to get your point across in a reasoned manner and one does not do so then that one sticks out and is outcast, so that one either stays on the same line and stays as an outcast or aligns with the majority and keeps their opinions but gets them across in a different manner, if they choose the former they either fuck off or get banned for something else, not one person has ever been banned from here because of their opinion, they have been banned for being WUM's and cunts though.

To be honest mate I haven't come across confrontational at all, unless I'm being attacked. So what are you saying? I could be banned for being a "wum" for posting a thread like this?
And it's not a "varied and reasoned" discussion about difference of opinion @ all
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:08:33 PM by Defeatist »

August 11, 2017, 08:05:59 PM
Reply #25

Realist

Ah, the apotheosis of imbecility.

Just keep repeating that to yourself if that makes you feel any better, you cockwomble. :)

I don't need to repeat it you idiot, I've just stated it, that's enough for me

August 11, 2017, 08:14:24 PM
Reply #26

Realist

Ah, but is it enough to keep your belief strong?

Doth not doubt creep into your very heart in the deepest of sleepless nights that perchance your world of certainties is naught but dancing shadows on the wall of a cave, projected by the lone campfire of a wandering madman who had run away from his riches, driven insane by the very same doubt that is gripping you?

So keep repeating it o brother, thou canst ne'er be certain enough.

Or just fuck off. :)

Absolutely brilliant, your creativity is wasted on here

August 11, 2017, 08:15:54 PM
Reply #27

Realist

That's why I " " approach

You will never be banned for opinion based threads unless they're blatant WUM stuff but mods will tell you when this is, you'll get a nice little PM of one of us and will be asked to not do it if you have not had a PM then what you receive in threads is disagreement.

What is happening is what happens when we get a very negative poster... Enjoy the ride

Ok thanks

August 11, 2017, 08:18:18 PM
Reply #28

Realist

He's trying to be nice to you mate. He's probably got better things to do with his time than try defending you. But he is. No point in rearing up on him too. I can't think of any nasty people on this site. Perhaps you should calm down, and have a cup of tea or something.

I'm as calm as they come, I would never allow an Internet forum to dictate my emotions.
But thanks anyway

August 12, 2017, 03:34:53 AM
Reply #29

Realist

Great debate that, thanks for your participation guys, so the overwhelming opinion is that everybody is happy with Moshiri.
That's good and I'll be honest I've somewhat had my mind changed by some of the great points made during the thread