One week down, tough game up next against Man City, please see below for the rules, the full rules can be found in the matchday 1 thread (http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94130.0
). Anyone can join at anytime don't worry if you missed a matchday and still want to take part, get involved. REMEMBER - FIRST GOALSCORER CAN BE FROM EITHER TEAM
- One entry per user per match day
- All predictions must be submitted before kick-off to count
- If you wish to change your prediction before kick-off just post again in a separate post and I'll take the latest prediction. Please don't edit your orginal post, just post again
- Predictions need to be clear to countPREDICTIONS
- The result (Win, Draw, Lose)
- The score line
- The first goal scorer in the match (EITHER TEAM)PREDICTION EXAMPLE
Win, 2-0, RooneySCORING
- Correct result = 5 points
- Correct score line = 10 points
- Correct first goal scorer = 10 points
- Goals scored by scorer that are not the first goal = 2 points per goal
- Additional goals by first goal scorer = 2 points per goal
- Correctly predicting a 0-0 draw will give a bonus 5 points meaning a score of 20 if predicted
MATCHDAY 1 SUMMARY
Early days but it was a high scoring first week with 5 perfect scores, with 82% of players predicting the correct result and 25% predicting Rooney to score first.
Well done to @American Evertonian
for getting the maximum possible points for this week with a correct 1-0 win Rooney to score first prediction.
LEAGUE TABLE AFTER 1 GAMENote: If you think there is a mistake somewhere please let me know, while I've tested everything this is the first week so things could still be wrong for some reason!COYB!!! We can get something at City!