October 19, 2017, 02:25:44 PM

Author Topic: Gylfi Sigurdsson Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 8906 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
Reply #270

Juanito

The commentator mentioned Rooney hanging out at LB today.

The point I have been trying to make.

deCoubertin

September 18, 2017, 12:23:05 AM
Reply #271

BlueBeagle

September 18, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
Reply #272

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The point I have been trying to make.

Yeah sure just you know backing it up.

I think we'd benefit from dropping either Rooney or Gylfi to be quite honest. Both good players but get under each other's feet.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 12:38:26 AM
Reply #273

Coyb12

you are talking shite. As mentioned, he was upfront today and commentator mentioned he was playing left back. You know nothing about football if you think that is ok. Let's just applaud the work rate.
take you cockwobbling head elsewhere,your talking shite and you know it.You are the proper riddler.

September 18, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
Reply #274

Juanito

take you cockwobbling head elsewhere,your talking shite and you know it.You are the proper riddler.

Take what elsewhere? I said Rooney goes into positions on the pitch that are sometimes not helpful to the team. United fans were saying that for the last few seasons. Do you understand that? Don't try and tell me to take anything elsewhere because you can't. Try to understand the point instead of using petulant, adolescent terms, like 'cockwobbling'.

September 18, 2017, 12:54:07 AM
Reply #275

Cuttyblue

Terrible performance today vs Manu. Plenty around him put in great work for 75minutes - not Sig!

Looks a horrible transfer

September 18, 2017, 12:55:47 AM
Reply #276

Coyb12

:headbang: :headbang:
Take what elsewhere? I said Rooney goes into positions on the pitch that are sometimes not helpful to the team. United fans were saying that for the last few seasons. Do you understand that? Don't try and tell me to take anything elsewhere because you can't. Try to understand the point instead of using petulant, adolescent terms, like 'cockwobbling'.
:headbang:

September 18, 2017, 12:56:12 AM
Reply #277

Juanito

Yeah sure just you know backing it up.

I think we'd benefit from dropping either Rooney or Gylfi to be quite honest. Both good players but get under each other's feet.

I think so. Seem very similar types of players. If Rooney is up top, he ends up taking Sigurdsson's space because he is no longer comfortable leading the line. Think it will take an injury to either to see the difference, unfortunately.

September 18, 2017, 12:58:08 AM
Reply #278

christiffa25

Terrible performance today vs Manu. Plenty around him put in great work for 75minutes - not Sig!

Looks a horrible transfer

Only my opinion but we should of stayed clear of this one. His stats were skewed anyway. And he ain't a patch on Barkley !

September 18, 2017, 01:00:45 AM
Reply #279

Cuttyblue

Klassen, Sig, Schneid, Martina, Sandro...

Alarming how bad these recent signings are

September 18, 2017, 01:06:30 AM
Reply #280

Rhys

Klassen, Sig, Schneid, Martina, Sandro...

Alarming how bad these recent signings are

Schneirderlin was quality last season, not just decent he looked one of the best centre midfielders of his kind in the league.

That's why I don't think people should go overboard on how poor people like sigurdsson are looking yet. There are so many people who have performed poorly game after game, it isn't their normal levels but something has been wrong for them all to look so poor. Players like schneirderlin and gueye we know what their levels can be, but they've been way below this season so it's not impossible for that to be the case for some or all of the new players as well.

September 18, 2017, 01:09:27 AM
Reply #281

KingOfNapaValley

I wonder if I search back when we got Siggy and when he scored his wonder goal... how many of those people complaining now were loving him then. My guess is.... a lot. 
 :P

September 18, 2017, 01:12:18 AM
Reply #282

Juanito

This response.... you sound like a skilled debater. 

September 18, 2017, 01:13:39 AM
Reply #283

Cuttyblue

I wonder if I search back when we got Siggy and when he scored his wonder goal... how many of those people complaining now were loving him then. My guess is.... a lot. 
 :P

Nope, on the record, never wanted him for the price. Swansea rinsed us but good

September 18, 2017, 01:14:52 AM
Reply #284

Coyb12