November 22, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Author Topic: [Podcast]Episode 6 : The big long one  (Read 347 times)

August 17, 2017, 10:48:57 PM
Read 347 times

Everton Podcast

Episode 6 : The big long one

This week the fellas record in a brand new NSNO Towers and bring to you such disappointment, like the fact we didn't do a post stoke review before the actual game was played because everything they said actually happened. 

NSNO (2)

This week the fellas record in a brand new NSNO Towers and bring to you such disappointment, like the fact we didn’t do a post stoke review before the actual game was played because everything they said actually happened. 

Questions from the forum and twitter which went on a little longer than expected, an actual post Stoke analysis, Pre HiDuck Split and a very brief City preview

All in a slightly extended edition

Source: Episode 6 : The big long one

deCoubertin

August 18, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
Reply #1

Dr. Sponge

Clicked because I thought it was about the leaked GOT episode 6

August 18, 2017, 01:01:00 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/forvo.com/word/hr/hajduk_split/amp

Did I accidentally reveal how to say their name?!

Hi Duck Split!

Just like the i before the e except after c rule. It's j before the d so why the fuck is everyone saying had-yuck
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 18, 2017, 06:26:41 PM
Reply #3

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Yes!!! I'm in the clique 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 18, 2017, 06:33:10 PM
Reply #4

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Yes!!! I'm in the clique 😉

@Bally do you have to request a tour with you, or is there a secret handshake/wink needed on arrival?  lolol

Question for the next podcast - Is everyone still in the same relationship having answered TheTone's question in this one?

August 18, 2017, 07:19:10 PM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
@Bally do you have to request a tour with you, or is there a secret handshake/wink needed on arrival?  lolol

It's more of a choke slam/bodyshake. :)

August 18, 2017, 11:00:13 PM
Reply #6

Bally

Administrator

Question for the next podcast - Is everyone still in the same relationship having answered TheTone's question in this one?
I sort of lift you and carry around goodison hahaha nah man if you bump into me and want to take a walk round then I do so or stand around with me and listen to me abuse people hahah I'm much nicer on the Internet than in real life.
It's the roll I way