November 25, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

Author Topic: who do you never want to see play for Everton again?  (Read 423 times)

3 hours ago
Reply #15

bacon sarnie

Going to such lengths to avoid an obscenity actually causes more offence. We're all adults on here.

Old school internet etiquette. Phoockers wouldn't let you use adult language on message boards. Kinda like obscenity warnings on CDs.

Kunts!

deCoubertin

3 hours ago
Reply #16

Paddockoldie

Martina
Williams
Rooney
Anyone who doesn't respect the shirt and doesn't give their all on the pitch.

3 hours ago
Reply #17

Heisenberg

1 Williams  - no legs, no heart.
2 Martina  - Slow as fuck, doesnt seem to care
3 Schneiderlin - seems his skills have been swapped for a vauxhall conference player.

honorable mention

Mirallas
Klaassan

Bullshit. Ashley Williams has a lot of heart and puts a lot of effort in. He just isn't very good

3 hours ago
Reply #18

Macca77

2 hours ago
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

2 hours ago
Reply #20

Redartin

1 Williams  - no legs, no heart.
2 Martina  - Slow as fuck, doesnt seem to care
3 Schneiderlin - seems his skills have been swapped for a vauxhall conference player.

honorable mention

Mirallas
Klaassan

Mirallas is the odd one out in this list, the rest are part of the Koeman/ Walsh legacy. Together the pair of them couldn't spot a train never mind a player.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

1 hour ago
Reply #21

Tony Clifton

Schneiderlin
Mirallas
Martina

These three have offered nothing whatsoever this season and wouldn't be missed.

Martina should never have darkened our doorstep.  How this lad has ever been deemed a professional footballer is a mystery to me.

How Mirallas is still here, on another contract, is another mystery.  He should have been bombed out a while ago. 

Schneiderlin, despite some promising performances last season, has fast turned out to be nothing more than a moody scarecrow.  Another bottler to the collection.

Baines, Jagielka, Rooney, Williams, McCarthy, Basic... need to go end of season, if not January.  Not that we're in any danger of seeing McCarthy like, but still...

Our next manager needs to turn up with some heavies, all wearing hazmat suits.