April 25, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 18343 times)

December 01, 2017, 11:18:15 PM
Reply #210

Bob Sacamano

Oh look, BlueBeagle spinning things and ignoring the real point.

The real point was our fans are such bad phillistines they felt Michael Keane and Ashley Williams are better than are old CBs like Stones because 'they are defenders who can defend lad'

Who is the all round better player? Who is consistently in the England team? Who plays better on the big stage?

People like you love yard dogs like Williams and headless chickens like Naismith.

If you think being passionate and forthright in my opinion about a club i love is 'superior' then thats your prerogative and own ignorance.

You’re proper off your head mate.

December 01, 2017, 11:20:24 PM
Reply #211

Thomas

You’re proper off your head mate.

Who plays more regularly for England? Stones or Keane?

Who plays for the bigger club, Stones or Keane?

Who therefore is the better player? Stones.

Yeah, proper off my rocker lad yeah.

Trolling is boring.

December 01, 2017, 11:20:43 PM
Reply #212

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Give it a rest Thomas, constantly putting Everton fans down. Fucking stinks.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 01, 2017, 11:21:51 PM
Reply #213

Bob Sacamano

Who plays more regularly for England? Stones or Keane?

Who plays for the bigger club, Stones or Keane?

Who therefore is the better player? Stones.

Yeah, proper off my rocker lad yeah.

Trolling is boring.

Honestly wasn’t talking about the players. I mean how you come across and talk to other people. Proper off your head mate.

December 01, 2017, 11:27:58 PM
Reply #214

Thomas

Give it a rest Thomas, constantly putting Everton fans down. Fucking stinks.

When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:31:21 PM by Thomas »

December 01, 2017, 11:33:28 PM
Reply #215

Bob Sacamano

When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.

Wouldn’t dream of taking those kinds of snipes tbh. I just think your kinda horrible the way you talk to people. The fact you’re aware of doing it (you occasional low opinion of “them”) makes it far worse. Just not a very nice person by the looks of it.

December 01, 2017, 11:33:51 PM
Reply #216

Major Clanger

@Thomas, and I'm saying this with the best of intentions, just please fuck this whole argument off.

Seriously.

You've got this idea that Everton fans don't like flair players, of course you can't bring any evidence to support it, while there is plenty of evidence that the opposite is true (see Manny Fernandes). So instead of trying to cobble together some meagre evidence, or just admit that your original idea was a mistake, every month or so you return only to peddle the same idiotic general accusations. And don't bring Aspergers into it, this has got nothing to do with that, Aspergers doesn't make you stupid.

You're just in love with your own idea that just doesn't wash, that's all. The reason people get annoyed with you is not that they don't like you personally, it's just that you refuse to give a shred of evidence to your theory and then get all uppity when people don't accept it as given, like you do.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:35:41 PM by Major Clanger »
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 01, 2017, 11:36:57 PM
Reply #217

Thomas

Wouldn’t dream of taking those kinds of snipes tbh. I just think your kinda horrible the way you talk to people. The fact you’re aware of doing it (you occasional low opinion of “them”) makes it far worse. Just not a very nice person by the looks of it.

If you where speaking to someone and made a completely irrelevant comment not related to this topic, and that person say had Bi Polar (say Gazza) would you say 'your off your head'

Not a nice person that, is it?

Irony coming from you, a troll.

December 01, 2017, 11:37:42 PM
Reply #218

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

Dont agree, with any of your points. I cant see any evidence for Evertonians not liking flair players, and only liking boring shite.

And i dont agree with how you describe Bob, at all, and i think its pretty crappy of you to accuse him of that shit.

I have to return some videotapes.

December 01, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
Reply #219

Thomas

don't bring Aspergers into it, this has got nothing to do with that, Aspergers doesn't make you stupid.

You're just in love with your own idea that just doesn't wash, that's all. T

HE #smfpackscodeBob Sacamano brought mental health into it. Like he consistently does with his policy of ad hominem attacks.

The last line, maybe I am. But I've watched enough  Everton games to know which players fans like and who they don't. They love Tom Davies but not Ross Barkley. Keane not Stones. So don't patronise me. I wont patronise you either.

December 01, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
Reply #220

Major Clanger

HE brought mental health into it.

No, he didn't.

December 01, 2017, 11:41:33 PM
Reply #221

Thomas

Dont agree, with any of your points. I cant see any evidence for Evertonians not liking flair players, and only liking boring shite.

And i dont agree with how you describe Bob, at all, and i think its pretty crappy of you to accuse him of that shit.

If you disagree about football thats fine. I'm quite sure we definetly both care about us by hook or by crook winning a game of football tomorrow and hopefully some cups.

If however you apologise for trolls and people who use mental health to make a personal insult when I was trying to make what I thought was a valid point, thats NOT fine.

December 01, 2017, 11:42:25 PM
Reply #222

Bob Sacamano

If you where speaking to someone and made a completely irrelevant comment not related to this topic, and that person say had Bi Polar (say Gazza) would you say 'your off your head'

Not a nice person that, is it?

Irony coming from you, a troll.

Not sure if I fit the bill of a troll. But if it makes you feel better then whatever.

If you were being as rude as you are and calling people names as you are then I would say something, yes. 

December 01, 2017, 11:42:33 PM
Reply #223

Thomas

No, he didn't.

He CLEARLY did.

He made an ad hominem attack and actually admitted it was not even to do with football and said 'your off your head mate'

December 01, 2017, 11:44:43 PM
Reply #224

Major Clanger

He CLEARLY did.

He made an ad hominem attack and actually admitted it was not even to do with football and said 'your off your head mate'

No, he obviously didn't. But if you want to see it that way, fine.

I just wanted to help you out but you're clearly managing just fine on your own. Go ahead, continue spouting shite.