October 18, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 24022 times)

August 18, 2017, 04:05:53 AM
Read 24022 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Getting 50m for Stones and paying 25+ add ons for Keane is starting to look like some very tidy business, especially in this summer's inflated market. Been very impressed with him so far.

August 18, 2017, 05:34:37 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
People are dreaming if they think he is better than Stones. Good player and can get better for sure.

He's a better defender than Stones in my opinion and certainly better in the air than him, maybe not quite as good on the ball but still very comfortable. The point still stands though, for half the price we got for Stones both deals are looking very good business for us.

October 21, 2017, 11:05:13 PM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Duffy and mobile aren't two words I'd ever put together.

November 24, 2017, 04:14:58 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
I still think he'll come good. Young defender playing in a thankless position when every more experienced players all around him play absolutely woefully. You could see tonight his confidence is absolutely shattered and I don't think we've got anyone to lift that at the moment.

December 02, 2017, 12:20:22 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Selective blindness.

Nah, in the context of his comment he means you're chatting shit again, it has nothing to do with mental illness.

This is all standard Thomas behaviour that we've all seen umpteen times over the years. You come on every few weeks trot out the same comments about fans lack of ambition, the club's lack of ambition, "headless chickens", Naismith/Barkley, Stones/Keane etc as if your posting some fine pearls of wisdom, the reason people have a go at you as we're all fed up of hearing it and most of it's bollocks and factually incorrect yet you've got it into your head that you're correct. Then on top of all that when someone has a go at you, you then start reporting posts and bringing your Aspergers into it.

I appreciate that at times the written word doesn't come across as it's meant and you may struggle to see that but in this occasion you've got it completely wrong, so settle down and stop posting the same bollocks over and over again.

December 02, 2017, 12:27:48 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash has always been partisan against me, so I expected no less.

Like everything else with you even the above response was predictable.